The days of making a full coffee pot are by the side of the road. Manufacturers of single-serving coffee machines are the latest trend in coffee makers. The most popular of these are Keurig, Tassimo, and Senseo coffee makers. The Keurig machines have recently been voted the “Best Coffee Service Provider” by FarleyMacallan. The purpose of this article is to give you a brief overview of the features of the Keurig coffee maker as well as my personal experience with this brand.
Why should you choose Keurig coffee maker?
Easy to use
The Keurig coffee machine is easy to use. It warms up in less than two minutes when electricity is turned on. It has a large removable reservoir, depending on the model you choose, which can hold up to 48 ounces of water. The reservoir is easy to fill when needed and quickly slid into its proper place on the machine. Place your coffee cup under the dispenser when you are ready to brew the coffee. Then select the K-cup you choose. Quickly lift the lever in the middle of the machine and place the K-cup in the compartment. Close the gear and pick the cup you want. Coffee is made and ready to drink in less than a minute.
Depending on the model you choose, you can choose anywhere from 6 to 10 ounces per cup. Many machines also have programmable options such as automatic on / off, adjustable temperature and 24-hour digital clock.
Selection and availability of coffee
The coffee bags used by the Keurig coffee maker are called K-cups. There are over 200 different types of coffee, cappuccino, tea and hot chocolate K-cups. Make a choice. The most extensive selection of K-cups will find through online stores, but stores such as Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kroger, and several department stores also have a wide selection.
Keurig also offers a recreated K-cup filter. If you buy one of these, you can use any ground coffee you choose to brew your coffee. This reusable filter easy to clean after each use by washing with water.
I have had my Keurig for over eight years and have had no problems. I know many others have had their Keurigs for many years without any problems as well. If you have issues, Keurig will have a one-year warranty on their products.
Cleaning the Keurig coffee machine is simple. Just mix one part white vinegar and two parts water and add to the reservoir. Run this solution through a regular coffee maker, typically once a month. It will remove any remaining oil and calcium deposits from waterways and will keep the machine running at its best.
Keurig offers a variety of models including mini versions, significant versions, office versions and commercial versions. Cuisinart, Mr. Coffee, and Breville also make coffee makers use K-Cup technology.
Keurig coffee machines give individuals the ability to choose the right kind of coffee they want, the amount they want, and the power they want each time. With the only coffee machine serving as Keurig, you no longer have to drink the same things everyone else is drinking. You will get a new cup of coffee exactly the way you want it any time of the day.
On a personal note, I received my Keurig as a birthday present about eight years ago. My wife and I use Keurig every day of the year, and my child will make chocolates and hot tea over time. It always blends a large cup of whatever we decide to make. It was a quality buy for you and me were enjoying every cup of coffee it took me. I would highly recommend a Keurig coffee machine.
List of 5 best rated Keurig single cup coffee makers
- The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker includes 4 K-Cup pods, a water filter handle and 2 water filters to help your beverages taste their best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.) - the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- LARGE 48 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- DESCALING: An important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- AUTO-OFF: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- Single-use Water Reservoir, Brews One 8-ounce Cup
- Fits approximately 4.5 inches coffee mug with tray, 5 inches with tray removed
- Heat times may vary depending on temperature of water added
- Cold water can take 5-7 minutes, while room temperature water can take 3-5 minutes
- Not compatible with reusable K cup filters
- What's in the box: a bonus 6-count K-Cup Pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their Absolute best.
- Brews multiple cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- Strong brew button: increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee's flavor.
- Iced setting: brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious Iced Coffee.
- Hot water on Demand button: perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: A bonus 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use
- STRONG BREW: kicks up your coffee's strength and intensity.Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 inches tall;Programmable auto off
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: just insert a Pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute
- LARGE 52oz WATER RESERVOIR: allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- Designed for small to medium sized businesses, and durably built to perform day in and day out, the K150 Commercial Coffee Maker delivers beverages everyone will love.
- TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE: Full color touch-screen with adjustable brew temperature, programmable Auto On/Off settings, and you can walk through brewing instructions in three different languages.
- POUR OVER WATER RESERVOIR: Go big with the K150 - with a 90 oz., easy to fill, removable Water Reservoir, you can make up to 18 cups before refilling;Faster brewer speed
- FIVE BREW SIZES: Choose from five different brew sizes - 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz., or 12 oz. From strong to milder brewed beverages. Because tastes differ.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: The Drip Tray is designed for easy cleanup and versatility. It slides out of the way to accommodate travel mugs. Plus, it's dishwasher safe.
Last update on 2018-11-12 at 11:25 - Details