If you are a coffee lover, you will want to own a coffee machine to enjoy it every morning. While brewing coffee is still popular, coffee machines are becoming cheaper and are more popular with families.
However, there are many different types of coffee machines on the market today that make users wonder what good to buy so in this article we will share. It gives you the experience to help you find the best coffee maker.
- What is a coffee maker?
- Principles of operation of coffee machines
- Types of coffee machines
- Note when buying a coffee machine
- Which brand of the coffee machine should buy?
- Top 5 Best Coffee Machines of 2018
- How to use a coffee machine
What is a coffee maker?
A coffee maker is a device designed specifically to help people gulp coffee down compared to the traditional way of using the coffee machine will help save time for high productivity.
Today, coffee machines are used in the home, office, company, business as a powerful tool to create delicious coffee cups, save time to bring. You are one of the most focused and productive working days.
Principles of operation of coffee machines
Making coffee can be easy, but to create a delicious cup of coffee, not everyone can make a good cup of coffee made by two factors that are quality coffee and how to mix, The temperature and time are also very important.
According to experts in coffee, the most suitable temperature for making a good cup of coffee is between 90 and 96 degrees Celsius. If the temperature is too hot to control the coffee loss, the opposite will be too cold. Coffee is bitter and sour.
Therefore, the best coffee machine can help you control the time, temperature better than the manual method. Coffee machines use a compressor that produces high-temperature water to mix with coffee powder and extract the coolest and tastier coffee.
Types of coffee machines
Automatic coffee machine
The machine is modern design comes with many functions can control the display screen is integrated on the device, this machine usually has a tremendous capacity to work quickly quality coffee.
However. Automatic coffee machines are mainly used for business purposes in restaurants and cafes because the cost of the products is usually very high, typically Melitta’s products range from $ 200 to $ 1000.
Semi-automatic coffee machine
Semi-automatic coffee machines are simple-type coffee makers that operate on the principle of automatic phase conditioning, which is commonly used in homes and individuals with a small capacity. Have more complex skills and operations.
Compared with the automatic coffee machines, semi-automatic coffee machines are generally much cheaper from $ 100 to $ 500 although the quality of each product highlights is the Delonghi and Saeco brands.
Tabletop coffee machine
The tabletop coffee machine is based on the combination of a coffee grinder and a fast coffee machine. At the same time, they are often used in home appliances. High coffee output.
When you use the tablet press, you press the switch and wait for a few seconds to have a cup of delicious coffee. This coffee machine is priced from $50 to $250 is typical of some brands such as Melitta.
Drip coffee machine
Dipping espresso machines are based on the same principle as traditional coffee makers, which usually have a closed process when you put coffee and cold water into the filter and then press the standby button. The boiling water will flow through the screen and keep the flour flowing down the water tank.
Dipping espresso machines have a simple design with high quality pure black coffee that is less time consuming and can be used extensively at home.
Note when buying a coffee machine
Just like other types of machines, determining the demand will help you choose the right product for your family. As mentioned above, the coffee machine consists of four main types of coffee machines. Mainly used for restaurants, great cafes.
Automatic coffee machines and tablet presses are popular for home use, so now I think you have the answer for yourself and the experiences we share here. It will give you the information you need to find the right coffee machine.
The design of the machine does not affect the quality of the product, but a coffee maker with modern design will bring the space of your home luxury. Also, you should also select the product. Compact design makes it easier to move.
The capacity of the coffee maker
Capacity determines the performance of the coffee machine, coffee machines with a capacity of 0.8 to 1 liter and capacity from 900 to 1100W can meet most of the needs for use in the home. There is little demand for consumption.
On the contrary, for families who regularly use, they are equipped with larger coffee makers such as 1300W, 1450W, 1500W or even high capacity machines over 1800W. Usually much higher.
As one of the most critical parts of the machine that you should consider, the power usage will be significantly influenced by the size of the boiler. For a grouphead, there are usually between 1.8 and 2.5 liters, two groups of 5 to 12 liters, three group heads of 11 to 18 liters, and four group heads of 20 to 22 liters.
Price of the product
One of the best coffee machines in the market is priced at around $200, and high-end industrial espresso machines offer a very high price only for large coffee shops, restaurant or hotel.
Also, the brand factor also affects the quality of products; a prestigious brand will give you peace of mind in use as well as long-term warranty policy they are typical Highly strong brands such as Saeco and Nuova Simonelli.
Read more: Keurig coffee maker reviews
Which brand of the coffee machine should buy?
Electrolux Coffee Maker
Electrolux is a world-renowned home appliance manufacturer with high quality, modern design features, power saving features such as fridges, washing machines, ovens and coffee machines. Suitable for the needs of the household.
The Electrolux coffee maker has a sophisticated, modern design, with a variety of capacities ranging from 1 to 1.5 liters. In particular, the Electrolux ECM1303K coffee machine is an outstanding product that many people appreciate the ability to make delicious coffee quickly reasonable prices.
- Electrolux Easyline coffee Maker
- Model: ECM1303K
- Voltage:220V, 60hZ, 1060W
- Size :183 X282X330 (mm)
- Weight: 2.1kg
Last update on 2018-11-11 at 13:59 - Details
Breville Coffee Machine
Breville is famous for its massive industrial espresso machines, established in 1932 in Sydney, Australia. So far the company has undergone nearly 90 years of development with the goal of providing users with the highest quality products.
The Breville espresso machine features a large, high-capacity design with many advanced features such as a steam clock, pre-programmed automatic warm-up, dual boiler, pulse output. Maximum coffee taste.
- Breville's patent-pending Steep & Release valve holds the water in contact with the coffee when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, automatically.
- In Gold Cup preset mode, The Breville Precision Brewer automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA.
- Brew any volume of coffee exactly how you like it with the Flat Bottom & Cone Filter baskets, both included.
Last update on 2018-11-11 at 14:22 - Details
Delonghi coffee maker
DeLonghi is a well-known brand of coffee machines in the world, with products that are based on rigorous workflows. Therefore, the brand name is often expensive compared to other brands.
DeLonghi’s items are available in three varieties including automatic coffee machines, drip coffee machines, blenders and some other coffee machines. With the electronic control system, you can use the mixer and accessories to make the coffee mix easily.
- Patented "Cappuccino System" frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean "Direct-to-Brew" system. Use your favorite coffee beans to create your perfect espresso. Beans with less visible oil, usually a medium roast, are recommended for best grinder performance
- MAINTENANCE: De'Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly. The machine does not deliver coffee, but only water is caused due to ground coffee may be blocked in the funnel. Remove the ground coffee inside the funnel, using a plastic knife. Then clean the infuser and the inside of the machine. If machine is noisy refer manual
- Utilize De'Longhi's specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine at 866-528-8323 (LatteBest)
Last update on 2018-11-11 at 13:59 - Details
Nuova Simonelli Machine
Nuova Simonelli is a well-known Italian brand that manufactures high-end blenders and coffee machines. Their products often have a large capacity, integrating many high-end features, so the price of the product is usually very high.
The Nuova Simonelli espresso machine is available in a variety of sizes and uses the latest modern technology as well as the appropriate features to make the coffee making process fast and ensure the temperature accuracy. The Nuova Simonelli coffee machine ranges from $ 1500 to $ 15000.
- Please call us 800 746 6174 for details and to help you by making your decision
- We cannot file all important information on this listing
- We are Italian Bean Delight
- Family Driven Business, available all the time with the exemption of Sunday Morning
- There are comparable machines out, we can help you to find the espresso coffee machine which matches best your needs whether you end up with this mache or another one.
Last update on 2018-11-11 at 13:59 - Details
Top 5 Best Coffee Machines of 2018
- Mr. Coffee.
Last update on 2018-11-12 at 04:57 - Details
How to use a coffee machine
Use these steps to follow along with the video, or print them to keep as a guide.
- Choose Your Coffee: If you like a more traditional, mild coffee, go with Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee. If you prefer intense, bold flavors, try French Roast or Black Silk varieties.
- Add Your Water: Fill the carafe with cold water to your desired capacity. Serving size: 6 fluid ounces. Measure water using a standard liquid measuring cup. Pour the water into the reservoir and put the carafe back on the heating plate.
- Measure Your Grounds: Add the desired amount of grounds to the filter: about one tablespoon per 5 to 6 fluid ounces of cold water for regular coffee, and two tablespoons per 5 to 6 fluid ounces for strong coffee. Or check out our helpful Measurement Chart and Cups Calculator.
- Turn On Your Coffeemaker: Put the filter basket back in the holder, close the lid, and turn on the coffee maker.
The cafe is a drink that works to help the spirit to focus on work, but if you use too much coffee will affect health, so when using a good coffee machine. Most will help you make delicious coffee cups quickly, but you should also keep your health.
Currently, home coffee machines are cheap, and I hope that the tips I have shared above will help you buy a high-quality device and if you like any of the five products Click on the link and bring it home.
Thank you for reading this article :)!