Pick the best cordless angle grinder is a remarkably important decision and requires careful evaluation of the primary alternatives out there. That’s the reason why I have 7 cordless angle grinder reviews for you to think about. Whether you put greater emphasis on functionality, cost, or something different, those reviews should help you pick wisely.
- List Of 7 Best Cordless Angle Grinders
- #1 – Dewalt DCG412B 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 4-1/2” grinder (Tool Only)
- #2 – Makita XAG03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Cut-Off/Angle Grinder, 4-1/2-Inch (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- #3 – PORTER CABLE PCC761B 20-volt MAX Lithium Bare Cut Off/Grinder
- #4 – Ryobi P421 6500 RPM 4 1/2 Inch 18-Volt One+ Lithium Ion-Powered Angle Grinder (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- #5 – Hitachi G18DSLP4 18V Lithium Ion 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder (Tool Only, No Battery)
- #6 – Bosch Bare-Tool CAG180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 4-1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Grinder
- #7 – VonHaus 20V MAX Cordless 4 1/2” Angle Grinder Set with 1x Cutting Disc, 1x Diamond Tipped Disc and Adjustable Auxiliary Handle – Includes 4.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, Smart Charger and Power Tool Bag
List Of 7 Best Cordless Angle Grinders
#1 – Dewalt DCG412B 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 4-1/2” grinder (Tool Only)
- 8,000 RPM motor Offers high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows for tool free wheel adjustments
- 2-finger trigger switch with lock-off button
- 2-position side handle for better control, comfort & flexibility
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured with no suffering ) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
#2 – Makita XAG03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Cut-Off/Angle Grinder, 4-1/2-Inch (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Makita provides corded grinding performance with no cable using all the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2″ Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (version XAG03Z, instrument just, battery sold separately).
It is powered with a Makita brushless motor for a longer duration, higher speed and power, and longer tool life. For the most robust uses, Makita’s exclusive automated Speed switch Technology automatically adjusts torque and speed through performance for optimum performance.
The XAG03Z is excellent for grinding, sanding and cutting a vast variety of materials such as concrete, tile, pipe, conduit, and much more.
#3 – PORTER CABLE PCC761B 20-volt MAX Lithium Bare Cut Off/Grinder
The PORTER CABLE PCC761B 20v MAX Lithium Bare Cut Off/Grinder comes with a high-performance motor that generates 8,500 rpm for cutting, finishing and removal. The cast alloy gear housing helps disapait warmth during prolonged use along with a spindle lock which enables fast and effortless wheel changes.
Wheel diameter: 4-1/2″. The handle is contoured and overmolded for maximum increased relaxation, together with a 3-position side manage that will help to give control in several places. A tool-free shield makes shield adjustments quick and simple.
This instrument is part of this 20V Max System – a high-performance cordless system. (This can be a bare instrument thing – battery sold separately).
#4 – Ryobi P421 6500 RPM 4 1/2 Inch 18-Volt One+ Lithium Ion-Powered Angle Grinder (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
Angle grinders are crucial for many different tasks done around the home. From cleaning grout into clearing rust into cutting edge tile, nothing apart from an angle grinder (or even a costly contractor) can find these tough jobs done.
To execute these jobs into the best of the skill, you want the liberty to enter someone of tight spaces. The Ryobi P421, using its own rotating pistol grip and adjustable side handle, is your grinder to your job. It’s ready right from the box using an enclosed grinding disc and spanner so that you may replace it when it melts down.
It’s compatible with all the Ryobi One+ lithium ion charger as well as the old NiCad versions, so if you previously have some Ryobi tools, then you may use this one, also. Manage this in any condition together with all the rubberized grip. With Ryobi along with the dependable One+ battery program, you can’t fail.
#5 – Hitachi G18DSLP4 18V Lithium Ion 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder (Tool Only, No Battery)
- High torque Engine to power through the toughest grinding and cutting applications
- Overcurrent protection circuit shuts down battery power in the event of an embarrassing situation, reducing the risk of inducing irreversible motor harm
- Zero voltage security reset prevents accidental startup when inserting a charged battery
- Elastomer coated handle for a fatiguing and slip-resistant grip
- Externally accessible brushes for quick and effortless replacement of worn carbon brushes
#6 – Bosch Bare-Tool CAG180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 4-1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Grinder
The Bosch CAG180 18-Volt 4-1/2-Inch Grinder is the most effective cordless angle grinder in its class with the most effective performance-to-weight ratio, many cuts per battery charge and maximum abrasion speed per battery charge.
As a result of Bosch’s innovative 18-Volt Lithium-Ion technologies, consumers now have the alternative of a cordless tool which does not exude electricity in favor of practicality. Spinning at 10,000 RPMs, this cordless grinder is more similar to several corded versions and also exceeds the contest with the maximum amount of cuts or abrasions each battery charge.
What is more, Bosch has combined Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) and Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) to give single battery run time plus 2-times longer lifetime when shielding the motor and batteries from overload or overheat harm in demanding grinding or cutting applications.
In a mere five pounds, the CAG180 boasts the very greatest performance-to-weight ratio in its category. Its slender body (4-Inches) diameter and brief span (12.6-Inches) together with a rotatable low-profile shield design ensure it is well-suited for usage or in tight spaces having restricted power supply accessibility.
Furthermore, the CAG180 is ergonomically designed with a soft grip for extra comfort and control through prolonged use. If it comes to security, Bosch’s Restart Protection prevents startup when the power switch is secured on through battery insertion. The CAG180 matches conventional 4-1/2-inch discs and works with many common accessories. Battery and charger sold separately
#7 – VonHaus 20V MAX Cordless 4 1/2” Angle Grinder Set with 1x Cutting Disc, 1x Diamond Tipped Disc and Adjustable Auxiliary Handle – Includes 4.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, Smart Charger and Power Tool Bag
- PREMIUM HIGH SPEC MOTOR – Runs at 11000 RPM. No load speed to supply remarkable abrasive drive – comprises Cutting Disc, 1x 4 1/2″ and also Diamond Tipped Disc with storage tote.
- CORDLESS PORTABILITY — Mobile without prohibitive power cords — appropriate for use inside and outside. Has a 20V Max 4Ah battery that works with most tools at the VonHaus 20V Max Lithium-ion D Series.
- AUXILIARY HANDLE – Boost vibration and provides better balance, comfort, and control. Simple to remove and connect to both sides. The handle also includes storage to the enclosed wrench to assist with changing wheels.
- LARGE WHEEL DIAMETER – Wheel diameter: 4 1/2″ Compatible with the majority of replacement disks of the same size. Arbor dimensions:7/8″ inches
- STRONG & LIGHTWEIGHT – Cast aluminum equipment head made to be sturdy, lightweight and durable.
There I’ve it, the top 7 cordless angle grinders in the marketplace. If you select one of those or use the list as inspiration, then you must currently be at a better position to pick a excellent cordless angle grinder going ahead.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Thanks for reading!