Taking a great microwave convection oven combo, Cuisinart Microwave Convection Oven CMW-200 is a unique kitchen appliance that gives ultimate cooking experience. Unlike different convection microwave ovens for sale, it makes features that will get you to feel like a god chef! You can experience superb taste with this best microwave convection oven.
Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave Oven & Grill
The Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave Oven is my top pick for a reason. It has a firm and clean stainless steel surface, comes with a grill with 2 flexible heights, a wealth of presets for both microwave and convection oven functions, as well as the ability to use combination settings for the unlimited number of cooking options.
It’s worth noting that the Cuisinart CMW-200 was the only microwave convection oven that I kept for personal use after all the tests were done.
While it may seem to command a slightly higher premium than other standalone convection ovens and microwave ovens, keep in mind that this oven is meant to combine the functionalities of 2 machines into a single kitchen appliance.
I still have my large convection oven, but I found myself using the Cuisinart CMW-200 far more often because it needs a much shorter pre-heat time and overall cooking time.
Continue Reading: Microwave Oven LG LCRT2010ST Review
- You get the best Cuisinart Microwave Convection Oven combo with it.
- This convection microwave oven comes with 9 preset cooking functions.
- The stainless steel interior is odour-free and easy to clean.
- The touchpad and LCD display are added benefits.
- You get two defrost functions with this microwave oven.
- It is an efficient microwave oven with grill.
- Features a reversible grill rack and rotating glass tray.
- The multi-stage cooking makes it the best microwave convection oven.
- It is an expensive convection microwave oven.
- Some users said the rotating table makes noise when it moves.
- The button to open the Cuisinart microwave convection oven door requires hard press.
The Cuisinart CMV-200 is one of the best convection microwave oven I have tested. It is affordable, highly versatile, saves countertop space, and combines both microwave and convection features flawlessly.
If you are replacing either your microwave or toaster oven, I highly recommend that you get a hybrid – specifically the Cuisinart CMW-200 convection microwave oven.
ALSO GREAT CUISINART MICROWAVE OVENS
- 1000-watt stainless-steel microwave oven with 1-cubic-foot interior
- Touchpad controls with LCD; 25 preprogrammed settings; 10 power levels
- 8 presets with serving-size options; 2-stage cooking operation
- 2 defrost functions; 12-inch glass turntable; instructions and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards Weight:33.5 pounds; Dimensions:20.50" x 15.25" x 12.80"
- 1.1-cubic-foot capacity
- 1000 watts
- 11 power levels (0%-100%)
- Inverter Technology: Quicker, more even cooking, less noise, and lower energy consumption
- Sensor Cook: Automatically adjusts the time and temperature to cook food the right way and without any worries
Last update on 2019-01-22 at 07:55 - Details