A mid-range appliance, the Cuisinart ICE-45PK Mix It In is the soft serve ice cream maker with features to serve you enjoy batches of your popular ice cream without even stepping out of your front door.
More importantly, this appropriate appliance is entirely designed for ease of use, ensuring that beginners won’t have a hard time with it. Best of all, making your ice cream will also help you avoid quite a few harmful ingredients that are often present in store-bought frozen treats. This appliance will give dieters and diabetics with greater precision over their elements: indeed, you get to decide how much sugar you want in your dessert or if you want to substitute the sugar for healthier ingredients like honey or maple syrup.
Cuisinart ICE-45PK Mix It In 1.5 Quart Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker Reviews
- Fully automatic soft-serve ice-cream maker with double-insulated freezer bowl
- 3 built-in condiment dispensers; cone holder; removable parts for easy cleaning; instructions and recipes included
- Produces 1-1/2 quarts of ice-cream in just 20 minutes; no chemicals, salt, or ice required
- Handle makes ice cream swirl out like with an authentic soft-serve machine
- Measures 9-3/4 by 9 by 18-1/5 inches; 3-Year limited warranty
Last update on 2018-11-12 at 03:36 - Details
Fully automatic, this selective model gives excellent value for money. The Mix It In by Cuisinart is one of the few ice cream makers that do not need any rock salt and ice cubes method before use, which mostly reduces the preparation time, enabling you to cater to events in no time at all. Its polished, modern design also fits comfortably in just about kitchen decor. In spite of its budget-friendly price, the machine includes quite a few features that generally found in higher-end makers.
Still, this model does hold a couple of downsides to its name. One user, for example, commented on the noise factor and compared this machine to a hairdryer regarding noise. While the noise factor wasn’t unbearable, these customers mentioned that the sounds became irritating after a while. One customer claimed to have had a few issues with the dispenser and found it hard to use. A couple of users also criticized the cleaning up. Otherwise, for its price, the machine does provide excellent value for the money and will help you quickly make up your favorite dessert without any of the guilt associated with fattening, sugary store-bought ice cream.
This model comes with a capacity of 1.5 quarts of ice cream per batch. This serving is large enough for several people, enabling you to cater to parties or other such gatherings easily. If you want a larger quantity, you can always prepare it ahead of time and store it in the freezer. It also saves the time and hassle of continuously having to turn the appliance on and off.
This model needs around 15 to 20 minutes to complete the churning process. While the mixing bowl does not require any special treatment with chemicals or salt and ice, it does need to be refrigerated overnight, something that can slightly increase the preparation time. Also, while twenty minutes has been shown to provide soft-serve ice cream, you can also freeze your mixture after the churning process for a firmer and denser texture.
This appliance can be used to make both ice cream and frozen yogurt. A couple of users also successfully managed to prepare other delicacies such as frozen drinks, sherbet, sorbet and the likes. The appliance even includes a dial control, giving you greater precision over the churning process. The fully automatic option allows you to sit back and relax while the machine does all the work for you.
With this machine, users will also be able to make the most out of the double-insulated freezer bowl that has been specially designed to maintain optimal temperature and mostly enhance the overall quality of your ice cream or frozen yogurt.
As far as cleaning up is concerned, this machine includes fully detachable parts that can be cleaned in the dishwasher or under running water. Along with the soft-serve dispenser, this cutting-edge machine also comes with a cone holder as well as a handy built-in condiment holder to easily add chocolate chips, sprinkles, coconut flakes and other such additions to your mixture.
Although this model comes with a very nice presentation that is certain to look well in any kitchen, it doesn’t come with as high capacity as the similarly-priced models Cuisinart ICE-30BC and Maxi-Matic Elite. However, it is certainly worth the purchase. With a BPA-free design for safer use, the Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In protected by a limited manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years.
REALLY LIKE THIS MACHINE, ONLY THING IT DOES’T FREEZE CHOCOLATE MILK OUT OF A CARTON ALL THE WAY LIKE MY OTHER MACHINE DID. IT IS LIKE DAIRY QUEENS SOFT SERVE….OTHERWISE ITS GREAT AND LOVE THE POUR SPOUT, BUT NOT COLD ENOUGH FOR CONES…
PROS AND CONS
5 Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker Also Great
- FAST & FRESH: Pop in your fresh frozen fruit, and watch it magically transform into deliciously creamy soft serve- in just minutes.
- DELICIOUS & HEALTHY: Slash away those fats, sugars, and artificial flavorings- while still satisfying your sweet tooth.
- ONE TOUCH: Just hit the single power switch for automatically perfect, smooth sorbet.
- EASY CLEAN: All parts remove for safe and simple wash-up.
- ETL CERTIFIED: We, at Gourmia, take the quality of our products seriously. This product is ETL certified so you can be confident that you're receiving a safe, efficient, high quality appliance.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe parts
- Add your favorite ingredients
- Make from 100% fruits and your favorite toppings
- 50 recipes included
- Great with bananas, pineapples, kiwis, berries, mangos, peaches, chocolate
- Turn frozen fruit into healthy soft serve treats in seconds
- Slice, shred, grate and grind vegetables, cheese, fruits and nuts
- Shave ice for snow cones and slushies
- 5 multi-function cones
- Compact design for easy storage
- Homemade ice cream that's simple and easy
- Bowl allows you to create up to a quart of ice cream or healthy frozen yogurt
- Easy dispense handle
- Hard or soft: make up to 2.1 pints of deliciously rich ice cream, with just the push of a single button.
- Churn & chill: advanced built-in compressor cooling system churns and cools- all in one! no manual mixing or pre-freezing required.
- Perfect texture: intuitive churn technology automatically slows down as mixture reaches the perfect creamy consistency.
- Bonus accessories: comes with a free measuring cup and spoons, spatula, and scoop.
- ETL certified: we, at Gourmia, take the quality of our products seriously. This product is ETL certified so you can be confident that you're receiving a safe, efficient, high quality appliance.
Last update on 2018-11-12 at 06:34 - Details