8 ways of preserving the karaoke sound system will help your family’s sound system work best when you use them.
Speaking of sound systems, phrases are quite common and familiar in modern day life. Especially with the karaoke audio serving the needs of entertainment as the focus and attention of more people. However, not everyone knows how to use karaoke and preserve them effectively, durability to always maintain the most standard sound. In this article, we would like to share with customers and readers on how to keep the karaoke sound still works best, making the karaoke always operating stably.
First, you should pay attention to the weather, climate, humidity. These factors are quite significant and directly affect your home karaoke sound system.
- Sound system works in overheating condition
- Preserving the sound system during wet rain
- Pay attention to the impact of light on the karaoke speakers
- Amplifier connectors of the system
- Carefully the connector of the wire, avoid making the circuit breaker
- Make sure the power supply for the speakers is adequate
- Avoid to load too many speakers amply
- Keep equipment clean from dust and dirt
- Top 5 best selling karaoke system
Sound system works in overheating condition
This is a common problem that any sound system can encounter is not just a family karaoke sound. To overcome this situation, you should not let your audio system work for too long, give them proper rest. Also, do not place the system in hot areas of your home, or near a fireplace, which will add to the heat of the rig and affect its performance and lifespan.
Preserving the sound system during wet rain
In a standard sound system or a home karaoke sound system, the audio equipment includes amps, CD players, speakers, … very sensitive to water. You should pay attention to preserve these devices in the humid, wet season or wet. Avoid the accumulation of water in the appliance, which reduces the possibility of action, resulting in fire or electric shock.
To overcome this situation you need to plug the device continuously in standby mode. Just keeping the power plug in standby mode will help the power supply in the machine continue to operate, generate heat, drying equipment is not moist, improve the device does not stick to the above phenomenon. Also, you should also maintain a daily operation for a few hours. Or, if your house has heating, it is better to install the heater so that the space around the unit is dry and not damp.
With sensitive equipment like a disc player, if you do not receive a disc, you do not worry too much. Most of the causes are due to humidity, open the case, use a hair dryer and dry it inside and reconnect to check if the appliance is working.
Pay attention to the impact of light on the karaoke speakers
Ultraviolet rays are ideal for decomposing tires made of rubber or foam. If sunlight hits the diaphragm, the tendon replacement process will be shortened. The light of the neon lamp also causes the same effect. So it is best to make curtains, avoid sunlight directly into the speaker film to limit the penetration of ultraviolet light.
Next is the technical issues, you also need to know the technical and operational principles of the karaoke system for your sound system works well and avoid such undesirable damage. You need to pay attention to the following:
Amplifier connectors of the system
Connectivity issues are essential to all audio systems, not just karaoke home audio systems. Loudspeakers are the jacks of the amplifier with speakers, not to overlap devices. When turning off the sound system, it is necessary to adjust the volume level to the minimum before proceeding.
Carefully the connector of the wire, avoid making the circuit breaker
This is a fairly common occurrence and is often harmful to the amp. Do not let the amplifier run too many speakers when the two ends of the speaker wire cause the short circuit that harms the amplifier.
Make sure the power supply for the speakers is adequate
Ensuring sufficient power for the speakers is a matter for you to choose the most suitable audio equipment. That means that the stuff you select must match with each other regarding operating power to make the sound system stable and durable.
Avoid to load too many speakers amply
Overloading the speakers will cause the amplifier to work with maximum continuous power producing a lot of damage to the equipment, but the sound quality is not guaranteed can damage the amp and damage to the other machine.
And the last thing you do not forget is that
Keep equipment clean from dust and dirt
General equipment and sound equipment in particular need to be periodically cleaned to keep the audio equipment clean and to maintain the equipment better, bringing aesthetics to the audio equipment.
We have shared 8 ways to preserve the karaoke sound, so that your orchestra is always working well.
Top 5 best selling karaoke system
- Package Includes : Rockville RPG2X10 800 Watt Complete PA System Package With Mixer/Amp, 2 10" Speakers, Stands + Wired Microphones and Bluetooth Connectivity + Rockville RCDR10B Black Dual Mono Right Angle RCA to Straight RCA Patch Cable + Rockville RNRMR10 10' Nickel-Plated 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable + Rockville IPS20 Tablet/Phone Tripod Stand +Rockville RWM1201VH VHF Wireless Dual HandHeld Microphone Mic System
- Rockville RPG2X10 Package PA System With Mixer/Amp, 2 10" Speakers, Stands, Dual Wired Microphones, and Bluetooth Connectivity. PA system with 4-channel powered mixer. Complete Portable Pro DJ System. Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL. Two collapsible speaker stands. Two 10ft speaker cables
- Speakers. Two 4 Ohm high power long-throw 10˝ woofers with 1.5˝ aluminum voice coils and 60oz magnets provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power. 200 Watts RMS / 400 Watts Program Power / 800 Watts Peak. State-of-the-art 1.75˝ crystal piezo compression horn tweeter. Two way cabinet architecture. Horizontal / Vertical position stage monitor. Pole mountable. Frequency range: 65Hz - 20KHz.
- Rockville RMM-XLR Dynamic Microphone. Professional 10 FT XLR Cable Included. Steel Mesh Grill. On/Off Switch. Rugged Metal Construction. Natural Sound Reproduction. Rockville IPS20 Tablet/Phone Tripod Stand. Fits all Tablets+iPhone 6+Galaxy+More! Adjustable height from 35.5" to 63". Sturdy floor base. Stand for iPad, iPhone and other tablets and phones from 4.7" to 12.9". Adjustable mounting bracket. Comfortably use whether standing, sitting.
- Rockville RWM1201VH VHF Wireless Dual HandHeld Microphone Mic System. High performance wireless hand held microphone system. Includes transmitter with (2) hand held microphones. High sensitivity, unidirectional, wireless cardioid microphones . Featuring a dual filter design to limit feedback and interference. Transmitter automatically links to receiver for ease of use. Durable composite microphone construction. Comfortable ergonomic design
- Operating Range: 80 Feet. UHF wireless microphone is less likely to subject to interference than VHF microphone. Reliable signal and no worried about the sound will be cut in and out during use.
- 3 vocalists can sing karaoke together. 1/4'' input for extra wireless microphone (not included but could be found from Fifine). Separate volume control for each wireless mic. Perfect for karaoke, party, school and church.
- Adjustable echo effect. Allowed to mix the mic signal with music signal without using an mixer. Compact metal receiver, has stronger anti-interference ability than plastic ones. This wireless microphone system can save space at home and be portable for on the go use.
- 3 verified cables allowed flexibility for connections. 1x1/4'' audio cable (L:39''), 1x3.5mm audio cable (L:59''), 1x3.5mm to RCA audio cable (L:59''). It could be a karaoke microphone or speaking microphone to meet different purpose.
- You will get: 1 wireless receiver, 2 handheld microphones, 3 audio cables, 1 power cord, useful instructional video and friendly customer service.
- Rockville Power GIG RPG-152K 1,500 Watt All In One DJ/PA Package (2) 15" DJ/PA Speakers With Built In Amplifier, Built in Bluetooth, USB/SD Player, FM Tuner, Speaker Stands and a Wired Microphone + Rockville RWM4200VH VHF Wireless Quad Handheld Microphone System With LCD Display + Rockville RCDR10B 10' Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper+Rockville RNRMR10 10' Nickel-Plated 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- Rockville Power GIG RPG-152K (2) 15" Active DJ/PA Speakers Package. 1500 Watts Peak / 375 Watts RMS / 750 Watts Program Power. Built In Class "D" Digital and Efficient Amplifier Perfectly Matched For This System. High Power 15" Long-throw Woofer with 2.5" aluminum voice coil for clear sound reproduction and awesome bass response.
- Rockville RWM4200VH VHF Wireless (4) HandHeld Microphone System . Rack Mount Ears Included. Digital display on receiver and on each microphone. High performance wireless hand held microphone system. Includes RWM4200VH transmitter with (4) hand held, high sensitivity, unidirectional, wireless cardioid microphones.
- Rockville RNRMR10 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable. Nickel-Plated Plugs for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer. 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity. OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility. Length: 10 Ft
- Rockville RCDR10B Black Dual Mono Right Angle RCA to Straight RCA Patch Cable. Dual RCA to Dual RCA. Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer. 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity. OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility. Length: 10 Ft. Color: Black
- Great for all ages (4 - 104); Stand adjusts from 2' to 6' height and anywhere in between
- Bluetooth: Connect your smartphone or tablet for thousands of songs/karaoke videos from YouTube and all your favorite karaoke apps; No CDs needed
- Voice effects: 10 different effects including harmonize, high pitch, low pitch, chipmunk and many more; 8 sound effects to make your performance even more fun (air horn, cheers, DJ scratch and more)
- Put on your own concert with 16 different room and ceiling-filling light shows
- Best sounding stand-up all-in-one karaoke machine available
- 50W ultra-portable speaker system with switchable bass boost delivers crystal clear, punchy sound, perfect for parties, barbecues, outdoor gatherings and much more!
- 50-hour rechargeable battery for non-stop fun; a conveniently located USB port is included for charging smartphones, tablets and more
- Send your music to Tailgater Plus from any Bluetooth-enabled device and Control playback via dedicated Bluetooth track controls (play/pause, next, back).
- A 1/8-inch (3.5mm) aux input is also included for non-Bluetooth devices as well as an onboard AM/FM radio
- High quality microphone and cable included for public speaking, karaoke and more
Last update on 2019-01-22 at 01:12 - Details