Finding a way to cook or reheat food on the trip? Portable microwave ovens make it easy to eat hot food in a kind of different settings, not only in your kitchen. However, because most microwaves not created for traveling, you’ll need to decide carefully in this product category and know exactly what you’re getting before you buy so you don’t end up disappointed. Following the review article should help you choose exactly the mini microwave for truckers as your needs.
- 5 Best Mini Microwave For Truckers
- #1 Whirlpool Stainless Look Countertop Microwave Reviews
- #2 Panasonic NN-SD372S Countertop Microwave with Inverter Technology Reviews
- #3 Danby Designer 0.7 cu.ft. Countertop Microwave Reviews
- #4 RoadPro 12-Volt Portable Stove – Mini Microwave for Truckers Reviews
- #5 HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven Reviews
- Key Features Need For Trailer Trucker On The Long Road
5 Best Mini Microwave For Truckers
|Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SD372S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and...||1070 Reviews||$119.91||Buy on Amazon|
|Danby Designer 0.7 cu.ft. Countertop Microwave, Black/Stainless Steel||2598 Reviews||from $79.38||Buy on Amazon|
|RoadPro 12-Volt Portable Stove, Black||1855 Reviews||$29.99||Buy on Amazon|
|HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven, Black||2991 Reviews||from $44.95||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2019-01-22 at 01:26 - Details
#1 Whirlpool Stainless Look Countertop Microwave Reviews
No products found.
If you’re finding a semi-truck microwave, this Whirlpool countertop microwave is reasonable. It may not have the good price amongst its competitors, but it has one of the best dimensions. With an inside space of 0.5 cubic feet and with outside dimensions of 13.8 x 15.4 x 14.1 inches, so it is conveniently transportable and only needs small space from your trailer truck.
This 10-power-level oven operates by 750 watts of power. It highly recommended for a smaller car that can’t handle high power consumption ovens. As with the others on this list, it has Tap-Touch controls that are simple and can clearly be understood.
I just purchased this microwave for my condo, that has limited counterspace and let me tell you i am impressed! This Microwave has surpassed all my expectations and it doesnt take up that much space on my counter, so i can leave it out and also everyone wants to play with it! It cooks very evenly, has a clock, and will go with any decor
#2 Panasonic NN-SD372S Countertop Microwave with Inverter Technology Reviews
- Panasonic Microwave: This 950-Watt high power, 0.8-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 11-1/4-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; internal dimensions (H x W x D): 8-1/8-inch x 12-3/8-inch x 13-7/8-inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; other advantages include preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Power source- 120 V, 60 Hz
Last update on 2019-01-22 at 02:26 - Details
The dimensions of 15.8 X 19.4 X 11 inches and it is a small and easy-to-use oven, but its features can match with the bigger ones. Panasonic NN-SD372S is 21 pounds of weight. It is lightweight and easy to transport. The dimensions of this microwave oven can also fit to anywhere in your cooking area.
One of the useful features is that it uses Inverter technology. It means the equipment is made to deliver variable power, thus, guaranteeing to have even temperatures and steady textures throughout the cooking process.
#3 Danby Designer 0.7 cu.ft. Countertop Microwave Reviews
- 0.7 cu.ft. capacity microwave
- 700 watts of cooking power
- Stylish black and stainless steel exterior
- 10 power levels, Dimensions 14 x 17.3 x 10.1 inches
- Simple one-touch cooking for 6 popular uses
Last update on 2019-01-21 at 23:33 - Details
This microwave oven is the stylish black and stainless steel surface microwave that works excellently and charms your kitchen. It gives 700 watts of cooking power that delivers fast and great cook for your food. There are 10 power levels in this microwave which you can take to bake, cook, or steam your food. It has the simple one-touch cooking for six favorite uses which is comfortable and modern for you.
#4 RoadPro 12-Volt Portable Stove – Mini Microwave for Truckers Reviews
- Handy 12-volt portable stove
- Warms food to 300 degrees
- Can be used to heat most kinds of pre-cooked food
- Plugs into most 12V lighter-type sockets
- Ideal for stews, beans, chops, rice meals, hot dishes/goulash and more
Last update on 2019-01-22 at 01:12 - Details
12v microwaves regularly are hard to grasp by, especially with many that don’t function as they are intended to. Thankfully, we came across this 12-volt compact oven that is powerful enough to reheat most of your pre-cooked meals. What’s more amazing, it powered by your 12V cigarette lighter plug.
RoadPro Portable stove is a favorite trucker 12-volt appliance. It can reach 300 degrees and very convenient with space. The dimension of 10.5 x 7 x 7.8 inches and the weight are only 3.2 pounds, it honestly considered as one of the smallest microwave replacements for truckers.
#5 HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven Reviews
- Enjoy a delicious meal wherever your day takes you
- Use flat-bottomed, sealed-top containers-metal, plastic, glass, cardboard, ceramic food containers
- Can accommodate food containers up to 8.75"W x 6.75"L x 2.5"H
- Insulated tote with aluminum lining to maximize heat retention
- Patent Pending
Last update on 2019-01-22 at 01:26 - Details
The HotLogic Mini Portable Oven is revolutionizing where and how you heat up your food. The small electronic oven can be used simply about anywhere: the office, camping, and even in your truck! The HotLogic is excellent for heating up leftovers, frozen food, and even cooking up new meals from scratch.
Key Features Need For Trailer Trucker On The Long Road
Trailer trucks usually have small space in the room for other appliances. Others, they don’t have enough power to provide. Make sure you take a note of some of these features you’ll need for long trips.
- Cooking space is necessary to how much a microwave oven can cook. If you’re taking ones, you can easily choose from the many mini microwaves that are currently available. They regularly need less power and less space.
- Take note of the power the microwave can manage. The higher the power, you can have your meal in just a matter of a few minutes. Lower power will reasonably need several minutes. Also, some are only capable of reheating, while some can fully cook your meals.
- The wattage of the microwave oven is a must-know. It will decide if your truck can power up the machine or not.
- How easy it is to clean is needed to consider. There are those that have removable turntable plates and would require less time to clean.