When you need a microwave that is more than a microwave, you need this convection microwave from Samsung. Boil, roast, and toast your food to perfection with one appliance. Now I will bring for you 2 models of Samsung convection microwave: Samsung MC11K7035CG and Samsung MC12J8035CT
Samsung MC11K7035CG 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Convection Microwave Oven Reviews
- Power Convection cooks faster and more evenly to deliver oven-quality results
- Combines an interior fan to evenly distribute heat with powerful down streaming hot air
- Toast, crisp, and brown your favorite food
- Power Grill delivers 1300W of cooking power through its direct grilling element
- Ceramic Enamel Interior is scratch resistant and easy to clean.Amp Circuit:14A
Last update on 2018-12-16 at 03:52 - Details
The Samsung Countertop oven is invented with stainless steel on the surface and therefore gives very sound protection of the oven. The internal part of the microwave made of solid ceramics enamel which both adds to the resistant and robust construction of the microwave oven.
The oven is also constructed with an interior fan to distribute heat evenly. The temperature is therefore evenly distributed, and consequently delivers a high-quality result when used. The powerful down streaming hot air in the oven increases the rate at which the cooking takes place. Another additional feature is the direct grill element, which delivers to the oven 1300 watts of cooking power.
With this microwave oven, you can make several foodstuffs such as crisps, toast, among others. You can also use it to brown your favorite delicacy. The cooking sensors featured that allow the time to be automatically set to prevent the food from overcooking.
The common sensor and the one used on this microwave oven is the moisture sensor. It includes the humidity inside the oven to facilitate cooking time to be adjusted accordingly.
It is a top-rated convection microwave because it provides you with all the convenience and eases that you crave – at a price tag that you can afford. Customers love how easy it is to use this microwave as well as the number of cooking methods it gives them. If you’re willing to take your microwave experience to a whole new level, then it’s time to turn your current model to a convection microwave and see how many more cooking options you’ll enjoy.
What I Like
- Power Convection technology for faster cooking
- 1300-watt element for improved grilling and browning
- Powerful interior fan for better heat distribution
- Ceramic enamel interior for easy cleaning and resisting stains and dirt
Continue Reading: Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave Oven With Grill Reviews
Samsung MC12J8035CT 1.2 cu. ft. Countertop Convection Microwave Reviews
- POWER CONVECTION Power convection technology combines traditional convection cooking with powerful hot air coming from the top, distributing the heat thoroughly and cooking faster than a standard convection microwave oven
- POWERGRILL DUO Enjoy crispy food in minutes as the grill function works to brown and crisp your food outside without drying the inside; Its innovative wide grill heater delivers significantly more power, up to a maximum of 1600W
- SLIM FRY Prepare great-tasting, healthier foods without added oil; Prepare fried food with reduced fat;**Compared to deep fry cooking method
- CERAMIC ENAMEL INTERIOR Scratch-resistant and easy-to-clean interior; Effortlessly remove grease or oil from surfaces and protect against scratches that occur from daily use
- Glass Touch Controls
Last update on 2018-12-16 at 06:13 - Details
For the most demanding of you who want a cutting-edge unit that will complement the design of their kitchen, we recommend the Samsung MC12J8035CT because it’s a real work of art. At first look, you will find a sleek, shiny item with a glass door and touch control panel and a large handle that breaks the lines. Interior, the spacious 1.2 cu.ft. oven can hold various sizes of pans and plates enough to feed an entire family. The enamel-coated interior is scratch-resistant and so easy to clean that you can just wipe it with a cloth.
Samsung MC12J8035CT Countertop oven is one such convection oven that uses Power Convection Technology to make faster and crispier, than any conventional oven. Besides this, the oven does boast the features of Powergrill Duo and Slim Fry features, both of which are new additional functions to any basic microwave convection oven. The Powergrill Duo feature utilizes 1600 W of high power of grill heater to grill food with crispier exterior and moist interiors. The slim fry feature of the oven uses minimum to no oil for frying and prepare tastier and healthier foods as compared to deep-fried items.
What I Like
- There’s an off option for the turntable
- While the outside surface can get warm during operation, it’s not that hot
- The turntable is spacious (it measures 15 inches in diameter)