Blender is an indispensable item in any kitchen with a sleek and compact design for hands-free operation. Today’s blenders are an excellent tool for our sisters to create delicious appetizers.
Compared with conventional blenders, the hand blender is more relaxed to use and more comfortable. Hand blender smoothly moves to many different locations, grinds in many separate containers and can be easily cleaned after use. Follow this article to learn about the 5 best-selling hand blender models on the market today.
- Compare: Hand Blender vs Conventional Blender
- How To Choose a Good Hand Blender
- Top 5 Best Hand Blenders for You
- How To Use The Hand Blender Effectively
Compare: Hand Blender vs Conventional Blender
- It has a very compact design, convenient for hand-held operation
- It can grind food directly in the cup, bowl.
- It is well suited for grinding fruit, meat, and cereals quickly and good hygiene
- Cleaning the hand blender is simple, quick and does not cost a great deal of time.
- More expensive
- The blender is designed to grind hard grain foods such as grains, fruits, grits, egg whites, minced beef, or soup from different fruits.
- Easy to grind hard foods that the hand blender does not.
- Grinds in large quantities at the same time
- More difficult to use as well as travel
How To Choose a Good Hand Blender
Power and blade will determine the most to the effect of food grinding. These are the top factors you need to consider when purchasing a hand grinder. Besides, the budget is an issue that you should find when buying a hand grinder. A good hand-grinder also depends a lot on usage. Know how to use the machine properly with the function and grinding capacity of the device will be durable.
For example, one important note is that the hand grinder is not allowed to turn on the continuous grinder that needs to turn on and off. Many blenders should only be turned on and grind for about 1 minute and then turned off to allow the machine to heat up. Each manufacturer will have such clear notes when using so you should pay attention.
Choose to buy the machine from reputable suppliers. It helps you avoid buying counterfeit goods, counterfeit quality. Reputable suppliers even offer a free return policy, in addition to ensuring the manufacturer’s warranty applies to the product. Moreover, below is the experience of buying a hand grinder.
Power blender capacity
The higher the capacity, the better the grinder’s ability to grind food with faster grinding and the ability to grind more food. Low-power models will only be able to mash or soup, but hard to grind meat or hard nuts. The average power of a handheld grinder is between 300W and 700W.
The higher the power consumption, the higher the power consumption, and the higher the noise produced by the grinding process. If you only have a blender, soup or soft food, a 200-300W portable grinder will meet your needs. These lines will also save power over high-powered grinders.
To grind hard grain, you will usually have to choose high-powered handheld blenders of over 500W. However, high capacity does not guarantee the machine can grind nuts. You need to read the manufacturer’s description of the device to be able to grind grain. One of the quickest ways to check if your machine is capable of grinding is to look at the components that come with it.
A hand-mill grinder capable of grinding grain will be sold as a grain mill, often referred to as a dry mill. This type of mortar can also be a little chopstick on some models, so you need to pay close attention. In the Braun range of grinders, you will find this dry miller designed separately from the meat grinder above.
Design and construction of blade, mill
Blades are the part that directly affects the food, deciding the effect of grinding. The blades of the hand blenders mainly made of stainless steel. This is also the material that can be easily cleaned with water and preserved. However, you should also be aware of the detailed description of the product if you buy cheap handheld blenders. Especially the Chinese lines are less well-known, the blade may rust after a period of use.
The more expensive products usually have better blades or knife sets that are also diverse to meet the needs of different food grinders. Costly machines will include mortars, meat grinders or hard foods such as nuts, raw vegetables separated from soft food blades.
The use of blades that are suitable for each type of food also increases the life of the blade, minimizes wear or even damages during use.
At the most basic level, handheld grinders will be able to grind soft foods, beat eggs. If you use a machine that is only suitable for grinding soft foods to grind meat or hard nuts can damage the blade or even destroy the device. In the higher segment, you will find more meat grinders in the line of hand grinders. Also, the most advanced are hand-grinding machines capable of grinding hard grain.
Top 5 Best Hand Blenders for You
Best Budget: OXA Smart Powerful Immersion Hand Blender
- Powerful Hand Blender with 6 speeds + turbo
- Super sleek, lightweight yet sturdy design with rubberised handle for a secure grip
- High-quality stainless steel blender foot with eject mechanism for easy detaching
- Dishwasher Safe
- 2-YEAR-WARRANTY. Try It RISK FREE Today!
Last update on 2019-07-04 at 08:21 - Details
Best Compact Size: Betty Crocker Hand Held Immersion Blender Stick with Beaker
- Sleek look: The contemporary style with handle and control switch feels comfortable in your hand and makes operation quick and easy. Whip up your favorite snack in minutes with this item! With handle and control switch feels comfortable in your hand and makes operation quick and easy. Whip up your favorite snack in minutes with this item!
- Ergonomic design: with a stainless steel and detachable foot and a unique two-speed selection with pulse control, feel free to adjust the settings to the task at hand with this mechanical Marvel
- Slice and dice: with an 18/10 stainless steel blade, 400-watts of peak power and two-speed pulse action, This hand blender has what it takes to get the job done. The blade has the ability to chop, puree, mince, and blend so feel free to blend creamy soups or prepare a delicious smoothie in seconds
- Free bonus included: as if this handy small kitchen appliance wasn't enough, We sealed the deal with a free: 600-millimeter mixing beaker so you can create masterpieces in the kitchen
- Easy to clean and use: maintenance couldn't be easier. The blending shaft detaches and is dishwasher safe. The beaker can also be used for storage
Last update on 2019-07-04 at 08:21 - Details
New Release: XProject 800W 4-in-1 Hand Blender
- ❤1.Powerful & sturdy: Equipment 800-watt hand blender with 6 speed control + turbo. Evenly-mixed smoothies, protein shakes, salsas, broccoli soup and mayonnaise of mouth-watering flavors.
- ❤2. 4 In 1 Immersion Blender: Include immersion blender, 500ml (17oz) food processor & 700ml (24oz) beaker & whisk attachment plus splash guard to prevent food splatter. Convenient storage stand for all these accessories.
- ❤3. Ergonomically Designed Grip: Brushed stainless steel housing with 360° motor body, which means you can easy insert the blender stick onto the motor unit. Equipped with a low noise engine, let you freely enjoy it.
- ❤4. Easy to Clean: Effortlessly clean after use with a dishwasher safe, blender foot and attachments with an eject button for easy removal.
- ❤5. Safety and Warranty : We are confident the quality of our product is 100% BPA free and has a FDA Certification.With 1-YEAR WARRANTY provided by XProject,we will always be service for you.So add it and start your gourmet journey!
Last update on 2019-07-04 at 07:42 - Details
Best Overall: KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender
- The Removable 8" Blending Arm with Fixed Blade locks into the motor body for easy operation. The stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups or baby food.
- The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
- The Whisk Attachment can be used to quickly whip egg whites to fluffy peaks and cream or emulsify vinaigrettes and mayonnaise
- 2 1/2-Cup BPA-Free Chopper Attachment with lid locks is ideal for chopping herbs, nuts, cheese, cooked meat and more right in the convenient chopper bowl.
- The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid to serve or store for later, top-rack dishwasher safe, 5 feet Power Cord included
Last update on 2019-07-04 at 08:21 - Details
Best High-End: Braun MQ725 Multiquick Hand Blender
No products found.
How To Use The Hand Blender Effectively
To use the most efficient hand grinder, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- The hand grinder must be used for a single purpose, avoiding the use of many different objects. It should not use in combination with cooked food or raw food, which is unproductive and will seriously affect the health of the whole family.
- Contact positions between parts, such as between the body and the blade unit, are susceptible, which is where we usually disassemble them for cleaning. So you have to be very careful when handling these positions.
- Grinders with inherent weaknesses are very hot, so during use, you should only run the machine for about 10 minutes and then rest afterward to run, this will help less heat and increase their life
- Although multi-purpose machines equipped with much mortar, however, you should minimize the use of devices to grind hard foods if you do not feel like it.
- Avoid placing the hand grinder in contact with hot solutions, if necessary, let it cool down and then use the blender to grind.
- Finding out information before making a purchase decision is very necessary, hopefully, in this article, you have found the answer to the question should buy a good hand grinder.
- Besides the choice of an excellent product to meet the needs of the family, the machine to work well, in the process of using you also pay attention to hand sanitizer mugs often offline!