Yogurt is a favorite dish, especially on hot summer days. Yogurt is not just a regular food but also contains high nutritional content, allowing the body to absorb well. Yogurt contains lactic acid bacteria that treat gastrointestinal and gastrointestinal diseases or general digestive diseases. Yogurt is suitable for many objects from the elderly to children. If you are worried about the quality of the yogurt sold in grocery stores or supermarkets, you can use a yogurt maker for peace of mind.
Nowadays, with the variety of yogurt makers, you only need to spend a small amount of money to have one. Yogurt machine is straightforward to use, the temperature of the machine is always stable to facilitate fermentation and is very economical thanks to the success of each batch of fox, than the traditional method of incubation sponge casserole or rice cooker. A machine with such advantages indeed must own one already. However, choosing a good yogurt machine is not easy. This article will give you some tips to buy a good yogurt machine. Besides, the article also suggests to you the top 5 best selling yogurt makers in the market.
Yogurt makers are also a food processing device and affect the health of you and your family. Therefore, when you choose to buy, you can not deliberate, but consider carefully. The following guide will help you to pick a yogurt maker that meets your needs while still ensuring quality and durability.
Choose the yogurt maker is also an electrical appliance, so when you choose to buy you should also pay attention to capacity. It is an essential element of the machine. You should select a maker with the capacity 20W with a voltage of 220V / 50Hz is quite good. Such a power level will help the machine operate efficiently without consuming electricity as it rotates without causing noise.
- How To Choose A Good Yogurt Maker For You
- TOP 5 BEST YOGURT MAKERS FOR YOUR FAMILY IN 2018
- #1 Best Budget: Euro Cuisine YM260 Yogurt and Greek Yogurt Maker
- #2 Best High-Tech: Cuisinart CYM-100 Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
- #3 Best Overall: Proctor Silex 86300 Yogurt Maker, 32 oz, Stainless Steel
- #4 Best Multi-Function: Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable
- #5 Also Great: Euro Cuisine YMX650 Automatic Digital Yogurt Maker
- Some Tips For Using Yogurt Maker
How To Choose A Good Yogurt Maker For You
Choose another function
Some types of yogurt makers besides the primary function of heating yogurt to have some other modern features such as making soy milk or making yogurt fruit. Some types of yogurt machines also have other utilities such as the ability to turn on, control by the mechanics, and others control through the quick menu. Besides, some makers have additional shutdown mode, automatic shutdown mode…, Of course, the more sophisticated the machine is, the more convenient it is, but also the more expensive, so you have to consider it carefully.
Select the capacity
Yogurt maker sold in the market with the ability of quantities made the popular 1-2 liter of finished yogurt. The machine usually quantified by the number of cups of each batch, such as 6 cups, 8 cups or 12 cups. Depending on the size of your family members you choose a large or small size yogurt maker. If your family only has two people, choose a small size of 6 cups. If your family has 4-6 people or more should choose a maker with a larger capacity of 8-12 cups.
Choose the glass material
The yogurt machine’s cup usually made of plastic, glass or porcelain, each of which has its pros and cons, depending on your taste and needs. Make a choice. The high-quality yogurt made in Europe is often expensive, so the cup is usually made of glass with plastic lid. The machine made from Korea, the cup mainly made of porcelain. Glass cups and porcelain cups are lovely, eye-catching, luxurious, ensure food safety and easy to clean, not hazy and hazy after long hours of use but the disadvantage is fragile. , difficult to replace or replace but the price is quite high. In some other types of gas produced in the country, the price is cheaper plastic cups. Plastic cups have the advantage of being lightweight, durable and affordable when they have to replace but the disadvantage is the aesthetics, not glass or porcelain cup, natural to scratch and hazy, hinted after a period use.
Choose a machine with heat compensation function
For areas with low temperatures in the winter as the North, when choosing to buy machines for yogurt, you should select the type of heat compensation. Because when the outside temperature is too low, the temperature in the yogurt maker will be dissipated, not enough heat to make yogurt. The thermal compensation function automatically compensates for the lack of excitement for guaranteed fermentation. If you only make yogurt in summer, fall or you are in sunny areas all year round like the South, do not care about this function, because the outside temperature does not affect the temperature of the yogurt machine.
Choose the product warranty
When choosing to buy a yogurt maker, you should carefully review the warranty period of the device. Typically, the yogurt maker will back by a 12-month warranty, but some will only have a three-month warranty, and some will have a three-year warranty. Therefore, you should pay attention to this aftermarket mode to be able to enjoy the benefits when unfortunately the machine has problems during the warranty.
Brand name, origin
The famous brands of yogurt makers include Euro Cuisine, Dash, Aroma, Yogourmet, Cuisinart,… They often appreciated thanks to the beautiful design, sure, integrates many smart features such as timer off, heat compensation function… and durability high.
TOP 5 BEST YOGURT MAKERS FOR YOUR FAMILY IN 2018
#1 Best Budget: Euro Cuisine YM260 Yogurt and Greek Yogurt Maker[amazon box=”B002KBFO6C”]
#2 Best High-Tech: Cuisinart CYM-100 Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling[amazon box=”B00ARSC1MK”]
#3 Best Overall: Proctor Silex 86300 Yogurt Maker, 32 oz, Stainless Steel
#4 Best Multi-Function: Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable[amazon box=”B06Y1MP2PY”]
#5 Also Great: Euro Cuisine YMX650 Automatic Digital Yogurt Maker
Some Tips For Using Yogurt Maker
- While the yogurt maker is running, you see the water on the lid of the device, you should not worry, because this is entirely normal. Just dry the cover of the beaker before placing the yogurt in the refrigerator.
- If you like sweet yogurt, you should add sugar and stir until melted. If you do not want to use sugar, you can use equivalent substitutes.
- Regular cleaning of the cup and machine during use.
- After about 6-8 hours of brewing (depending on the season), you turn off the machine and take the yogurt to the cooler for about 1 hour to cool the coagulation, eat more delicious and fresh. You can also lift the entire tray to the refrigerator but entirely do not put the machine to make yogurt in the fridge. The maximum storage time for yogurt in the refrigerator is 8-10 days.
- Place the machine on a dry and cool surface and don’t place it on a hot surface or near a heat source, make sure that the surrounding temperature is not too hot nor too cold. It is best not to leave the machine in air conditioning.
- The power cord of the machine must not be exposed to or exposed to heat or near a heat source.
- Never immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid. When you need to clean the machine, you should only use a moist cloth or a mild detergent solution to clean it.
Yogurt makers are becoming an indispensable appliance in families. However, there are many types of yogurt machines on the market that make your selection difficult. Hope this article alleviates some of that difficult for you to choose.