The most prominent centrifugal presses are the German Braun J700, which has a capacity of up to 1000W, runs extremely strong, sturdy and ultra fast to help exert a more exhausted and more water, limit the maximum Splash water, the most vitamin in the centrifuge line, is suitable for families and restaurants.
Braun J700 juicer reviews
Braun J700 Juicer is designed with modern design, a luxurious body made of high-quality stainless steel and shiny, so it is suitable for use in the contemporary kitchen without occupying a lot of history. With a simple design, the J700 is easy to disassemble, which makes cleaning more straightforward and does not take much time.
The Braun J700 Juicer is equipped with a 1.2-liter jar and a 2-liter container compartment. Two press modes allow users to squeeze soft fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumbers, mangoes, … or hard fruits such as apples, carrots, sugar beets, etc.
Equipped with a sharp blade of stainless steel combined with the power level of 1000W to help you get a glass of smooth juicy, nutritious after 15 seconds.
Especially the fruit hose size up to 75 mm allows the fruit to be crushed in the form of fruit, not need to cut. As a result, the juice is kept intact, ensuring natural flavor and limited operation for the user. The machine is very quiet, so loud noise can be used for families with children and older people.
The Braun J700 Juicer is equipped with the highest level of consumer safety. The machine will automatically shut off after 3 seconds if one of the system criteria is not met, limiting the risk of fire. The filter is made of stainless steel, which is extremely safe for the health of the user, and also helps to remove air bubbles, providing a smooth, smooth drink. Also, the juicer is equipped with an intelligent anti-drip function, limiting the juice that comes out of the cooling and sanitizing waste.
Without stopping there, the J700 Juicer also features a non-slip base to keep the machine stable, limiting falls while in operation. This is a beneficial function to ensure convenience and safety for consumers.
Braun J500 juicer reviews
The J500 is finished in either a black or white plastic, with silver detailing. The design is mostly about function rather than finesse, with the J500 sporting a somewhat blocky shape. There are a few curves to draw your eyes away from the harsh lines though.
Less a display piece for the worktop and more a nod to its German roots, the design focuses on the overall efficiency of the unit. There are many smart features, from a large pulp bin at one side of the machine, which means that there’s no need to empty it repeatedly, to the spout that clicks to close and prevent drips.
Inside, a bladed and perforated micro-mesh filter sits within a single piece of housing, while the lid and chute can be locked into place above with two clamps that quickly flick on and off. A pusher fits neatly into grooves within the chute, making it easy to apply pressure when required.
Rather than the usual one-size-fits-all approach, the J500 has two speeds on its dial. The speed 1 setting is for soft fruit, such as citrus and berries (around 7,000rpm), while 2 is for harder items, such as apples and carrots as well as leafy vegetables (around 10,000rpm), to ensure maximum extraction no matter what you’re juicing. Anti-slip feet keep it firmly planted on the worktop while it’s in use.
Compare Braun j700 vs j500
|Braun J500 Juicer - Black.||No ratings yet||$438.14||Buy on Amazon|
|Braun J700 1000-watt Multiquick 7 Juicer, 220-volt||4 Reviews||$239.95||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2019-03-23 at 12:20 - Details
- Powerful 1000W Motor and with a Large 75mm chute.
- Anti-splash stainless steel spout and Variable 2 Speed.
- Four-way automatic safety switch off
- 2 in 1 cleaning brush and Dishwasher safe parts
- 220V 50Hz for overseas use only.
- Fast juicing system. 15 seconds for a glass of juice
- Large 75mm chute to process whole fruits
- Anti-drip system
- 2L pulp container
- Cleaning brush
Pros and cons
- It has a 75mm wide feed chute that fits whole apples
- Very quick to juice
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Easy to assemble together
- Base jolts when switching the machine on
- A lot of pulp collects in the lid and around the filter
- Poor yield when making tomato juice
- Good juice yield
- Anti-drip spout
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- No recipe ideas
- Functional design
- No attachments
Top 5 best-selling Braun fruit juicers
- Favorite citrus fruits to refreshing juices in a snap!
- Dimensions 8 W x 8 D x 9.5 H inches.Easy one-touch operation
- Juice pours directly into glass for continuous operation
- Allows maximum extraction from the smallest limes to the largest grapefruits
- Fine screen prevents clogging and is easy to clean
- Tribute Collection Citrus Juicer/ Diswasher safe
- Direct Serve ; Anti-Drip system/ Automatic start-stop
- Powerful 60W motor
- 220V Will Not Work In USA
- European Version - Will not work in USA
- Unlimited capacity; dispenses juice directly into container
- Anti-drip spout locks to allow for interruption of juice flow
- 60-watt motor provides maximum extraction
- Protective dust cover included
- 9 inches high, 6-1/2 inches in diameter
- Practical easy-filling tray for an easy and convenient filling.
- Powerful motor with 600W locked motor power. Compact, easy to store, easy to remove pulp container.
- Foam separator jug for pure juice.
- Fresh juice with direct flow into glass.
- 220V - Not for use in the USA
Last update on 2019-03-23 at 05:40 - Details