Car washing is a time-consuming and time-consuming task for anyone, equipped with a dedicated car washer that will make your job much more comfortable. However, there are many different car wash machines on the market today.
So when looking for the best car wash for your family what do you need to know will be in our article? You will find the full answer in this detailed guide. This detailed purchase guide will give you what you need when it comes to car washers.
- What is a car washer?
- The composition of the car washer
- How does a pressure washer work
- The benefits of a car washer
- Note when buying a car wash machine
- Reviews the 5 best car washing machine brands
- Installation guide for car washer at home
What is a car washer?
A car wash for your car wash, car washers use powerful water pressure to spray cars, motorcycles, sanitary ware or even spray the items when necessary.
Currently, car washes are widely used in the market as a salvage tool for households and businesses with the ability to wash away dirt, and stubborn, stubborn earth will be quickly cleansed. It saves time and money.
The composition of the car washer
Many people are using a car wash machine that not everyone knows how it is structured. Usually, the car wash consists of three main components, including the pump head, the engine and the high-pressure tube in general, each set Each function has its function:
As the most critical part of the machine it determines the performance of the device frequently, the pump head is divided into the following types of the aluminum pump head, rotary type pump and piston head of the best car washer Top quality pump.
Also, an essential part of the car washes, the stronger the engine, the faster the speed of washing is usually the family electric motor and industrial diesel engine. Regarding structure, both types are quite similar.
High-pressure pipe parts
High-pressure pipes, also known as water pipes, are responsible for transporting water from the car washer to the spraying nozzle. The high-pressure tubing is typically constructed of steel mesh surrounded by high-grade plastic for heat resistance. Good impact.
How does a pressure washer work
Here’s a quick summary of the fundamental principle
- Detergent flows in from a bottle or container through one hose.
- Cold water flows in from a faucet (tap) through another hose and is filtered on the way in.
- An electric motor or diesel engine powers the washer.
- Powered by the engine or motor, a water pump (impeller) draws in the detergent and water and mixes them. Most washers also heat the water to a temperature of 50–70°C (125–155°F).
- The pump squirts out the hot, soapy water through the reinforced, high-pressure exit hose (and whatever attachment is fixed onto it). The narrow nozzle on these attachments helps to increase the pressure of the water jet even more. The high-pressure of the plane not only cleans more effectively but means you’re wasting around 80 percent less water than if you used an ordinary low-pressure hosepipe (which is more economical if your water is metered).
What’s a real washer like inside?
Artwork: Kärcher pressure washer patent courtesy of US Patent and Trademark Office (with coloring and annotation added for clarity).
That’s a hugely simplified version; in reality, a pressure washer is quite a bit more complicated inside. There are several pumps, for a start, and for safety reasons, quite a lot of attention is paid to keeping the wet parts of the machine completely insulated from all the electrical components.
I can’t take a washer apart for you, but I can do the next best thing: show you a technical diagram of the inside of a conventional Kärcher pressure washer from one of the US patents the company has filed. I’ve colored it and greatly simplified the numbering, so it’s easier to follow:
- Main outer plastic housing (yellow).
- The electric motor (red).
- Insulating plastic foil (blue): This ensures no water penetrates inside the motor.
- The central shaft of the motor spins around at high speed, powering the water pump.
- Reciprocating water pump (gray): The motor turns around (rotates), but the pump moves back and forth (reciprocates) to convert the water to a high-pressure jet. There are several pump units inside a pressure washer and (for simplicity) only one is shown here.
- Pump piston (orange): This is the chamber where water is pumped to high pressure.
- Water pipe (blue): This is where water is sucked in and pumped out.
You can find much more detail about all the parts and how they work by looking at US Patent #5,886,436: High-pressure cleaning apparatus (via Google Patents) by Josef Schneider et al., Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co., granted March 23, 1999.
The benefits of a car washer
Nowadays, when everyone is busy with their work, you do not always have the time to bring your car to the car wash, especially for families with many vehicles that will waste your time and money. , a car washing machine in the price range will bring unexpected results.
In addition to the primary function is the car wash, a car wash machine can be a powerful tool for you to do housework such as washing the yard, railing, watering the plant, cleaning the plant and many other benefits.
Note when buying a car wash machine
Whenever you buy a product, it will help you save time and money. There are many types of car wash machines available today that cater to different needs such as car wash machines. , an industrial washing machine and car wash belt.
In general, each type has different advantages and disadvantages that in the process of using the user can be exploited. Typically, the mini family car washing machines are used by many of Bosch’s customers.
Although they have the function of pumping water to create high pressure to support the fastest car washing process each car was equipped with different engines as well as motor, including two types of the motor is the primary motor brush and magnetic induction motor.
- Brushless motor: It is simple to use and is commonly used for household car washers because of its low price. The main disadvantage of this type of engine is the tremendous noise.
- Induction motors: More sophisticated modern engines are often used in high-end car washers to compensate for noise emissions, but these types of motors tend to be more expensive.
Design of the machine
You do not want to use a cumbersome design right? Instead, a compact design will give you a sense of comfort when using it, with a beautiful design that will bring luxury to your home.
The power of the machine determines the performance of your work so before buying any product? Ask yourself, do you often use a car washer? If the answer is yes, you need a machine with a capacity of more or less.
Typically, the capacity of the car was calculated by the KW index and the number of revolutions per minute, the higher the KW, the higher the work capacity. For modern household car wash machines, the range varies from 1 to 2 KW, equivalent to a rotational speed of 2800 rpm.
Many people mistakenly believe that the flow of water that the pump is charged on a minute, the higher the savings and the higher the efficiency of the machine, actually it is not correct because of too little water flow will not be enough pressure. The nozzle operates at high speed.
However, families who do not have access to water, that is a severe problem, so the calculation of input water is a factor to consider before finding a good car wash machine. With your circumstances.
There are many types of car wash machines with high capacity but if your pipe is too short will limit you a lot in the process of using. Especially, when you have to spray wash in places away from the location of the car washing machine is now usually equipped with a wire length of 3 to 5 meters.
The good news for you is that you can easily replace and purchase more wires if needed, although not in any case we recommend that you own the long cord as it may reduce the pressure. Water as well as reduce your ability to move.
Nozzle & spray nozzle
The spray nozzle is attached to the gun nozzle of various designs, such as spray nozzle 0 degrees, spray nozzles 15 degrees, 25 degrees and 40 degrees in general, each has different advantages and disadvantages. Fully equipped in high-end car wash if needed. You can click on the link below and take it home.
With nozzles so often, there are two main types, the transparent tube and the opaque tube, which can be seen through the open container, although its surface is not appreciated. Being inside but able to avoid the sun helps protect the cell better.
Pressure of water
The pressure of the water will show the strength of the machine especially when you have to use long pipes to reduce the weight of water. Household car wash machines now typically have a pressure range of 60 to 120 bar for some high-end types with pressures higher than 150 to 200 bar.
Price of the product
Finally, the price of any car wash machine that is not sold on the market is right so before deciding on a new purchase, set your budget. Instead, try to find the right product. Meet the needs of its features but still within that price range.
Also, the brand of the product is also a feeble influence on the quality of car washes, a brand of car washing machine prestige will give you peace of mind throughout the process of use as well. Their long-term warranty.
Reviews the 5 best car washing machine brands
Karcher K2 is the most sought-after car wash machine on the Internet, so there is no reason that Karcher K2 is always on the list of best-selling products. With a compact design of only 5.8kg, you can move the machine quickly to different positions.
Karcher K2 has a capacity of 1400W and a water flow of 360 liters per hour and a working pressure of up to 120 bar, which makes the shaver extremely capable of working in addition to high-quality materials. Attached accessories include gun-trunks, guns, turrets, 5m spray wire.
- Outstanding Performance: The K 2 Plus's highly reliable universal motor and non-corrosive N-COR pump means a longer operation life, all while maintaining optimal performance
- The Karcher Promise - Cleaner. Quicker: Operating at a powerful 1600 PSI/1.25 GPM, the K 2 Plus is perfect for cleaning concrete, pavement, driveways, patios, decks, sidewalks, RVs, cars, boats, homes, fencing, and more.
- Versatile Cleaning Options: Includes a pressure-regulating Vario Power spray wand for light-duty jobs, and a patented Dirt Blaster spray wand for superior cleaning performance on tough-to-clean surfaces. Also compatible with a wide range of Karcher accessories
- High-Pressure Hose: Comes equipped with a generous 20' kink-resistant high-pressure hose that offers plenty of reach
- Onboard Detergent Siphon Hose: Features an onboard detergent siphon hose for easy soap application
Last update on 2022-03-31 at 05:35 - Details
Bosch AQT 33-11
Bosch Aquatak 33-11 is one of the best-selling products in the meta-electronics market. The compact design is compact and convenient for families who regularly use the machine to wash cars, house cleaning yard or house cleaning.
The highlight of the Bosch Aquatak 33-11 is a high-performance 1300W spray gun with a pressure of up to 100 bar designed for the V-nozzle. Unfortunately, the Bosch Aquatak-33-11 does not come with a 90-degree nozzle if you have to buy more.
No products found.
Sun Joe SPX3001
Sun Joe SPX3001 is a compact and portable power washer with the pressure of 2030 PSI and the water flow of 1.76 GPM.
Besides, the large wheels and top carry handles of this device make it ideal for carrying from one place to another.
It is also available with five quick connect spray tips, which allows the users to precisely adjust this unit for what they need like for the grimiest heavy duty cleaning job or the light jobs.
SPX3001 has plenty of power to clean any patio or deck efficiently within a short span of time.
This device is capable enough for removing mildew, grease, caked on mud and other grit and grime from decks, concretes, barbecues, siding, and other surfaces.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0?, 15?, 25?, 40? and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- ONBOARD REEL: Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- DETERGENT TANK: Extra large onboard 40. 6 fl oz. (1. 2 l) detergent tank. Water inlet temperature (max) - 104 degrees farenheit
Last update on 2021-11-08 at 12:46 - Details
AR Blue Clean
The AR Blue Clean AR383 is the ideal cleaning tool that one can have in a seemingly compact package.
This device comes along with a complete kit that includes a high-pressure hose, an adjustable jet nozzle, foam dispenser and an all-important gun.
Besides, this device also comes with a Total Stop System or TSS, which can add more power to the washer.
The best thing about Ar Blue is that it comes with an adjustable foam/ soap bottle as well as an automatic safety valve with power shut off at the head of the pump.
It is sturdy and easy to use even with the stiffness in the hose. So, by choosing this device, you will be happy to see the cleaned exterior of your car.
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Make quick cleaning jobs of decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20 foot high pressure hose, 14 oz. detergent bottle and 2 high pressure quick change wands with pressure washer turbo and variable nozzles. Hose diameter: 0.25 inch
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pull it out of the box, insert the hose reel and attach the handle. Connect the high pressure hose and garden hose. Plug the GFCI to a 3 prong outlet with a ground. Pull the trigger to start cleaning.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Best in class support. Contact us at anytime in Fridley, Minnesota. using the information found in the owner's manual.
Last update on 2021-11-08 at 12:46 - Details
This is a 3400 PSI pressure washer manufactured by Stanley which is capable of producing 2.5 GPM for effective cleaning.
Besides, it also includes a robust gasoline engine that offers some dependable power.
This device is mostly used for car washing. Besides, this can also be used for some other household jobs like cleaning walkways, patios, sideways, driveway, etc.
- STANLEY engine with low oil shutdown
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies horizontal axial cam pump
- Welded, powdered-coated steel frame for corrosion resistance and 12'' never-flat wheels for portability
- Four spray nozzles; 0 °, 15 °, 40 ° and soap. Product Dimensions: 27 x 18 x 48 inches
- Warranty Details: ENGINE - 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty | PUMP - 1 Year Limited Warranty | FRAME - 5 Year Limited Consumer Warranty
Last update on 2021-11-08 at 12:46 - Details
Installation guide for car washer at home
In short, I hope that all of my sharing in this article will give you more knowledge about the selection of car wash products. Now, you will know how to find the best car wash machine to suit your needs.
Also, you can identify the most suitable machine for yourself after looking through the list of 5 products above. You have to find out about the features you like then click on the link below to bring the machine home in case you have any questions or confusion please leave comments under the article.
Wish you find the best product :)!