If you are new to juicing or you are working on a limited budget, I recommend a basic juicer that costs less than $100. Surprisingly, there are hundreds of juice extractors that come with a budget-friendly price tag so choosing just one is downright overwhelming indeed!
Buying a juicer is an investment in both time and money, but it can be well worth it. I have gone through just about all of the reviews and customer feedback out there to find you the best-rated juicers currently on the market. Our juicer reviews cover a wide range of prices and features so there should hopefully be something for everyone.
- Top 5 best cheap juicers under $100
- Contemplate for selecting Best Cheap Juicers
Top 5 best cheap juicers under $100
Last update on 2021-07-20 at 13:42 - Details
This centrifugal juicing machine designed for the person that wants to juice but is facing limited shelf space. If you have a little kitchen, adding even one other appliance can be a burden – also though you are quite informed of the strength benefits that go with juice. With this little juicer, you’ll quickly be able to find a spot on the board for it or store it in a chest. Don’t be tricked by its size though – this machine is indeed important enough to rival multiple of the larger devices!
You’ll enjoy the many plastic parts on this juicer when you’re looking for support and a lightweight total. It’s easy to move this machine from table to cupboard for easy storage if needed. Even though this is a smaller and lighter model, it can stand up to uncompromising juicing and users have noticed in reviews that it lasts for years.
This compact juicer can pluck 8 ounces of juice in only 5 seconds. The 700 W machine spins the mesh basket at a rate of 13,000 RPM, creating fresh juice in only seconds.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Compact may be small but it is packed with power; It features a 3 inch wide chute allowing you to juice whole fruits and vegetables and conveniently collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The compact centrifugal juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- SHORT PREP TIME: The Breville juicer machines unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- BUILT-IN FROTH SEPARATOR: Certain fruits or vegetables create froth when juiced; The juice jug features an integrated froth separator to pour more juice, less froth into the glass
- COMPACT DESIGN & CONVENIENT STORAGE: The Juice Fountains compact design makes it suitable to store in small spaces and the power cord wraps around under the base making storage neat and simple
Last update on 2021-09-27 at 16:23 - Details
Pros and Cons
Black & Decker owns a long track record of producing top-of-the-line tools and home electronics. They’ve branched into the kitchen with the introduction of the Black & Decker JE2200B fruit extractor. By their fruits and veggies, you shall know them – and you’ll love what you find out about this Black & Decker juicer. Fruits and vegetables go in the head, and delicious juice comes out the side.
Black & Decker advances this powerful 400 watts juice extractor that will make quick juice of your favorite fresh fruits and vegetables with decidedly fewer efforts. With high nature and the power of stainless steel strainer and blades, nothing but natural and nutritious juice is strained easily from cut chunks of hard fruits, vegetables, and greens. The sizeable integrated pulp container takes up less counter space, while the custom juice cup of 300 ml makes pouring and serving easy. This lightweight juice extractor comes with slip-resistant feet plus dishwasher-safe parts for smooth and effortless cleaning.
- Compact Design - The vertically-oriented juice extractor saves space on the countertop
- Stainless Steel Cutter and Strainer - The durable cutter quickly works through fruits and vegetables, and it's easy to clean and reuse
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - Every removable part is safe to clean in the dishwasher, further simplifying the juice-making process
- Fruit and Vegetable Pusher - The pusher guides fresh produce towards the cutters for maximum juice extraction
Last update on 2022-04-25 at 12:50 - Details
Pros and Cons
Hamilton Beach 67601A
The Hamilton Beach 67601A is an excellent value budget centrifugal juicer. It comes fully equipped with all the features to be expected from a top grade juicer such as the powerful 800W motor. Efficiency, reliability and high speed are some of the critical elements of the juicer that make it stand out.
If you are into juicing, you will fall in love with the Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor at first glance. If you need a fast juice extractor that gets all of your juicing done for you in no time at all, you should consider buying this machine. It comes fully-equipped with all of the features that you would expect from a top grade juice extractor. Some of the critical attributes of this juicer that make it stand out are its reliability, efficiency, and high speed, not to mention the fact that it is post-use cleanup is elementary.
- MAKE FRESH HEALTHY JUICE IN SECONDS: Transform whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious juice in seconds with this fruit and vegetable juicer. The stainless steel micromesh filter strains away pulp and seeds for smooth, nutritious juice every time. Juice cup not included
- SAVE TIME & EFFORT: The extra-large 3 inch Big Mouth chute on the fruit juicer lets you easily add whole foods without precutting. This reduces prep time to save time and effort in the kitchen.
- MAXIMUM JUICE YIELD: Juice everything from apples and celery to dense beets and leafy greens. The powerful 800 watt motor ensures maximum juice yield for less waste and more flavorful juice, and the simple on/off button is easy to use.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Cleaning up after you juice is easy. The juice extractor comes with a convenient strainer cleaning brush, and the pulp bin, juice bowl, lid and pusher are all dishwasher safe.
- INCLUDES A 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: This durable fruit and juice machine is backed by Hamilton Beach, America's #1 juice extractor brand,* with a 3 year limited warranty.
Last update on 2023-11-14 at 00:20 - Details
Pros and Cons
Argus Le slow juicer AL-B4000
Is there a way to get fruit liquid without all the hassle of assembling and cleaning? Well, there is – the AL-B400 from Argus Le is the perfect cold-press juicer if that’s what you want.
This juicer is also using the slow masticating or a cold press system. You will experience little to no ingredients loss. With oranges and greens, expect an 80-90% yield. If you are juicing apples and root vegetables, expect a 60-80% yield. B4000’s machine spins at 65 RPM, a little bit faster than the B6000. The higher speed will preserve more vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in the juice. Similar to the B6000, the motor operates at 150W, 110-120V, 50-60 Hz, 60 dB. Expect a silent operation that will not disturb other people in your house.
Possessing an Auger design, this juicer is intelligent of chopping, squeezing, and dressing more juice faster from every component. It is all done in a very efficient process, and then it is filtered effectively.
Last update on 2021-08-10 at 17:35 - Details
Pros and Cons
Aicok AMR-521 slow juicer
The Aicok AMR-521 Slow Juicer is a masticating type juicer and the right choice for the health-conscious person who wants enormous variety in their daily juicing routine. It runs at a low speed which will ensure the low heat and also it will provide low oxidation while juicing. It maintains juices a richer taste keeping the healthy enzymes and vitamins as well as minerals.
The Aicok Juice Extractor is 1 of the cheapest masticating juicers in the store. But don’t assume that just because this juicer is cheap, it lacks quality. The Aicok juice extractor offers above-average yields for covered greens. This juicer is easy to collect, and cleaning is also a breeze as its detachable parts can be deposited in the dishwasher, and as an added service, it comes with a washing brush. Because the Aicok juice extractor moves at a slow 80 RPM, it inhibits the motor from firing up and stops the juice from failing its nutritional value. The resonance level of the juicer is also low, and you won’t wake up the entire household while doing your early morning juicing. The Aicok juice extractor also has an excellent filter which reduces pulp and foam in your juice.
- ✔ Multi-Purpose - Extract various of vegetables and fruits, such as celery, ginger, wheatgrass, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc. All these functions make the juice extractor a versatile machine that is worth investing in for a modern kitchen.
- ✔ Higher Nutrional Value - As a masticating juicer, the auger spins at 80 RPM that preserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed as opposed to centrifugal juicers. Keep minimal Oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging.
- ✔ Higher Juicer Yield And Drier Pulp - Slow juicer is higher juice yield compared to centrifugal juicers by the auger squeezing and reverse function. You will be surprised with how the juices extracted using these juicer really taste, so delicious, rich, concentrated and flavorful.
- ✔ Convenient and Silent - Easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. Runs quietly – less than 60 decibels. Heavy-duty and stable body that let you enjoying a quiet environment and heathly life when making juice.
- ✔ 3 Years Warranty - Juicer juice extractor using advanced technology, UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultion and customer service.
Last update on 2021-01-15 at 13:32 - Details
Pros and Cons
SuperPostman Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
Although it arrives from a less known manufacturer, the SuperPostman slow masticating juicer isn’t any less of a great juicer than its counterparts. The cold press juicer on an average extracts 20% more juice and 30% more vitamins and minerals than traditional centrifugal juicers and gives its masticating competitors a tough fight for their money. Plus, it’s quite affordable.
The powerful 240-watt motor on this juicer spins at a low speed of 60 rpm and produces a high juice yield of 85-90% from Oranges, 78-83% from Pears, 65-75% from Apples, 65-70% from Celery, and 42-48% from Carrot. The strainer base and the valve provide a sealed space to hold the juice while the juicer is operating to prevent oxidation. The manufacturer advises against putting any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products into the feed hole of the juice extractor.
Last update on 2021-07-20 at 13:42 - Details
Pros and Cons
The Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is the ideal option for a fast orange juice. Its package also handles grapefruit, lemons, and lime and can be a good option if you`re looking to boost your Vitamin C levels. Those who aren’t big fans of juicing other fruits and vegetables aside from citruses may still want a modern juicer’s look in their kitchen even if they don’t want to splurge for the actual product.
View details: Cuisinart CCJ-500 juicer review
Contemplate for selecting Best Cheap Juicers
If you are in the market for the best juicer under $100, then you may want to hold on and think the matter through. If you are indeed ready to buy a product, then here are a few things to consider.
Pricing is always a concern when it comes to the best juicer under 100. Of course, making sure whether or not you have enough budget to go about and buy the best possible product is a necessity.
If you are on a budget, then do look for the things that you will be taking advantage of on a daily basis. Moreover, choosing a product that has a good value for the money is often a smart choice.
Electric Juicer over a manual one
You may have noticed that we featured electric juicers in this review. There are specific reasons for that.
- Electric juicers can extract more flavor and vitamins in a brief time.
- Overall designs are compact and well-thought out. They can easily fit into any kitchen environment.
- Power consumptions are considerably low concerning the offered performance.
- Can handle almost any vegetable and offer decent results.
- Cleaning is considerably easy.
So, if you want the best value for your money, you may want to stick with an electric juicer.
Spacing and capacity
Now that you have decided to go with an electric juicer, you may want to consider how much space is it going to take. Apart from that, you would certainly want to think how much juice it can produce in one go.
It is essential that you hunt for a product with something extra. Other features like juice extraction time, sturdy build, compact design, surge indicator will serve you a lot better if you do your research.
Also, make sure to check the warranty as an added measure. Precautions like this will undoubtedly take you a long way.