Choosing the right convection oven range is very significant since it is an apparatus that you will use almost on a daily basis. Today’s fields are multitasking appliances that can handle numerous cooking jobs at once, saving the cooks both time and energy.
With so many choices open, it may seem overwhelming to figure out which convection oven range you want for your home. There are several things you want to take into consideration when you are searching for the right convection oven range between gas or electric. This article will help you make the best choice!
- List Of 7 best convection oven range reviews: 2018 update
- 1. GE JB700EJES 30-inch Slate Electric Smoothtop Range
- 2. Bosch HGI8054UC 800 30-inch Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range
- 3. Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30-inch Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range
- 4. Kucht KRG3618U Professional 36-inch 5.2 cu. ft. Natural Gas Range with Sealed Burners and Convection Oven, Stainless-Steel
- 5. Verona VEFSGG244NSS 24-inch – 4 Burner Gas Range – Convection Oven
- 6. Magic Chef Freestanding Oven MCSRG24S 24″ 2.7 cu. ft. Gas Range with Convection, Stainless Steel
- 7. Samsung NX58H5600SS 30 In. Freestanding Gas Range with Custom Griddle and 5.8 Cu. Ft. Convection Oven, Stainless Steel
List Of 7 best convection oven range reviews: 2018 update
1. GE JB700EJES 30-inch Slate Electric Smoothtop Range
This convection range oven is a 100% improvement over my previous one. It heats fast, and the Power Boil is one of my favored features. Initially, I was slightly miserable with the smooth surface because there were swirl marks when I cleaned it. That is no longer a problem. We like this range. It’s burner response time is very fast. Haven’t used them over enough to have anything but good to say about it. Have not used the convection over the feature. Our only problem is that the bottom storage drawer is smaller than our old GE range and so we can’t get all the lids etc. we have become used to storing in it.
- 12″/9″ DUAL ELEMENT: Choose a 12″ or 9″ heating element
- FAST PREHEAT: Make hot meals in a hurry with less time preheating
- FIFTH ELEMENT WARMING ZONE: Provides low-heat capability for foods
- SELF-CLEAN WITH STEAM CLEAN OPTION: Clean your oven the way you want
View Details: Gas vs Electric Convection Oven
2. Bosch HGI8054UC 800 30-inch Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range
Smooth, sexy, sophisticated, elegant the Bosch burner makes you conjure up adjectives you usually wouldn’t associate with torches, but then again, when Bosch makes it – people are forced to sit up and take notice. That’s regarding the only reaction we could muster when I first saw the Bosch HGI8054UC 800 series 30 Inch Slide-In Gas Range Convection.
- Five Burner Bosch 30 Inch Gas Range-top
- Sealed Burners with Cast Iron Grates
- Front Located Metal Knobs
- Nine Cooking Modes
- Warming Drawer
- Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning Oven
- Ease of Use with Touchpad Controls
- Stainless Steel Gas Range – Trendy Outlook
3. Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30-inch Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range
If there’s a convection oven range worth buying for the way it looks alone, the Thor Kitchen HRG3080U would be it! It the stainless steel finish, heavy duty cast iron cooking grates, and blue porcelain oven interiors are not enough to make fall in love with it, then its power definitely will.
The HRG3080U has four burners – 18,000 BTU, 15,000 BTU, and twin 12,000 BTU burners. Considering that some models only offer one high powered torch while the others give out 5,000 BTU, the fact that this unit’s lowest heat output is 12,000 BTU already puts it at ahead of the race. To top all of that, the 4.2 cu. Ft. convection oven is 22,000 BTU!
This gas range is freestanding and will fit any kitchen design. To top all of that, its stainless steel finish makes it very easy to clean.
- 1 x Sealed Dual Burner x 15,000 BTU with 650 BTU simmer function
- 1 x Sealed Single Burner x 18,000 BTU
- 2 x Sealed Single Burner x 12,000 BTU
- Black Porcelain Drip Pan for easy surface cleaning
- 3 x Continuous flat cast-iron cooking grates for easy movement of large cookware.
- 4.2 cu.ft oven capacity
- Oven Broiler: 1 x 13,000 BTU;
- U shape stove burner: 1 x 22,000 BTU
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- Commercial Convection Fan circulates heat to maximize even cooking
- Two Halogen Lights illuminate the oven cavity
- Thermostatically Controlled for precise temperatures
4. Kucht KRG3618U Professional 36-inch 5.2 cu. ft. Natural Gas Range with Sealed Burners and Convection Oven, Stainless-Steel
Greatest gas range in price and class. I wanted a gas range and a large oven equal to ones I used in the back of the house. Searched for over a year before choosing KUTCH. Talking with their reps proved an excellent experience as well as quite informative and helpful. They were willing to change out any feature I wanted with their available accessories. Customers seem to talk about ignition issues, but after lengthy research, it seems all one needs to remember is to replace burners in precisely the same alignment after cleaning. Remember to “Season” your new oven before you use it, much like seasoning a cast iron skillet. Burn your new stove at 400′ for at least an hour to break it in and burn off any residue. It will smoke a bit to open a door and window but don’t let this scare you, as everything will be good the second time around. I highly recommend buying a good oven thermometer so, in the beginning, you can note where the oven temp knob is in relationship to the actual internal temperature. After you use your oven a few times, you may not need it, but I still use mine anyway. With the addition of the Infra-Red grill, you can achieve restaurant-style steaks, fish, etc., be careful the first time or two. The time it less than you may need as it puts out the heat! You’re going to love the look and function of this range!
- 6 grate 1×18000 Btu, 2×15000 Btu (simmer) and
- Separate knob for every burner
- 3×12000 Btu
- 2 cubic feet convention oven with two racks
- Infrared broiler
- Dual fuel
- Electronic ignition that is used for auto-ignition
- Made of stainless steel
- Voltage: 110 volts
5. Verona VEFSGG244NSS 24-inch – 4 Burner Gas Range – Convection Oven
Verona VEFSGG244NSS gives you all of the power of a full-size professional range for a small space kitchen. The 24 inch Gas range offers a versatile selection of both high and low power sealed burners that will handle any cooking chore. The turbo-electric convection fan provides even heat throughout the oven cavity and will bake foods up to 25 percent faster than a conventional oven.
The turbo-electric convection fan provides even heat throughout the oven cavity and the infrared broiler extracts and radiates heat for optimal broil settings. A handy storage drawer keeps your pots and pans nearby.
- 4 sealed, high BTU gas burners with Electronic Ignition
- Flame Failure Safety
- Porcelainized cast-iron burner grates and caps
- 60 Minute Bell Timer
- Turbo-Electric Convection oven with Infra-red broiler
- 2 Heavy Duty oven racks
- Chrome knobs and handles, Stainless Steel Bezels
- Full-width storage drawer
6. Magic Chef Freestanding Oven MCSRG24S 24″ 2.7 cu. ft. Gas Range with Convection, Stainless Steel
The Magic Chef 24 in. Wide, 2.7 cu. Ft. Freestanding gas range is perfect for fewer spaces, yet lets you make family size meals. The programmable convection oven features several cooking modes. Its 4 burners recessed cooktop can accommodate different pan sizes. Its sleek stainless steel exterior complements any decor. Just like a full-size range, there is a digital clock and timer, 2 oven racks, as well as anti-tilt bracket and adjustable legs. It comes equipped for use with natural gas and also comes with an LP gas conversion kit.
- 2.7 cu. Ft. capacity for your various cooking needs
- A gas cooktop is recessed and features four burners varying in power from 5,000 to 17,400 BTUs
- Convection technology circulates the air for even cooking and faster cook times
- Broil element allows for low or high heat broiling
- Interior light lets you quickly see and check inside the oven
- Several programmable oven cooking modes to accommodate your cooking choices
- Metal knobs let you easily control the cooktop burners
- Stainless Steel exterior with mirror glass finish works well in any kitchen
- Two oven racks can be easily configured in 5 positions to accommodate your roasting or baking needs
- Cast iron grates sit comfortably over the brass burners on the recessed stainless steel cooktop
- An anti-tip bracket is included for safe installation
- LP conversion kit is also included
- 24 in. wide range fits easily into more compact spaces, like apartments or vacation homes
- The oven is manually cleaned
7. Samsung NX58H5600SS 30 In. Freestanding Gas Range with Custom Griddle and 5.8 Cu. Ft. Convection Oven, Stainless Steel
If you fancy cooking and trying new dishes, a gas range with a versatile cooktop would no doubt be an excellent addition to your kitchen. The Samsung NX58F5700WS/AA gas stove comes with plenty of top-notch extras on its stovetop that instructions make it easy for you to whip up a giant pot of cooked lobster, buckwheat pancakes, stir-fried Kung Pao chicken, a delicate Béarnaise sauce and many more delectable treats. The five-burner cooktop includes one remarkable dual power burner that can output 18,000 Btu to speedily bring a huge pot of water to a rolling boil but also can be adjusted downward as low as 1,000 Btu to simmer a creamy cheese sauce without making it clump together.
- 5 gas cooktop burners including 17K BTU power burner and 5K BTU simmer burner
- Cast iron 3-piece grates, plus custom griddle for center burner
- Large 5.8 cu. ft. capacity convection oven with 2 chrome racks
- Oven features: delay start, proofing, 4 presets, auto shut-off, sabbath mode, self-clean, auto light
- 0.7 cu. ft. capacity storage drawer
The range is one of the essential appliances in your kitchen, and there are a lot of parts to consider when replacing or upgrading. Size is one: Despite how different they all are, every oven on this list is 30 inches wide. But for more spacious kitchens, manufacturers offer 36-, 48-, or even 60-inch models. On the smaller side, there are 20-inch ranges available, too. Whether you choose gas, electric, or induction may depend on your setup, unless you’re building from scratch or planning an extensive remodel.