The Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is the ideal option for a fast orange juice. Its package also handles grapefruit, lemons, and lime and can be a good option if you`re looking to boost your Vitamin C levels. Those who aren’t big fans of juicing other fruits and vegetables aside from citruses may still want a modern juicer’s look in their kitchen even if they don’t want to splurge for the actual product.
It should be a decent juice yield, didn’t create tons of pulp, also costs of the related as the other juicers, but we watched forward to using the Pulp Control the slightest. The “super juice” feature ended up being a bit more trouble than it is worth, this model lacks a cord wrap, and the universal, one-size-fits-all reamer turned out to not fit the smaller citrus fruits.
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings-low, medium, high
- Auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing
- Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp
- Extra-long Snap-Up spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping
- Brushed stainless steel design, Easy-clean dishwasher-safe parts, BPA free
Last update on 2021-01-11 at 03:24 - Details
Sporting a stainless steel body with a brushed finish, the CCJ-500 is a modern looking unit that will perfectly fit in any contemporary kitchen. It also doesn’t hurt that this citrus juicer is very compact.
It only measures 6.8 x 7.9 x 12.2 inches so it won’t take up a lot of room inside your cupboards or even in your kitchen counter. This makes it great for homes with limited space, letting you eat healthier also if you need to live small.
The entire top piece comes off, making it simple to clean.
Immediately after use, rinse. You may need a scrub brush if there’s a lot of pulp residue.
If you wait to clean it until the pulp is dry and crusted on, yeah, then it will require more soaking and scrubbing. But immediate cleaning is a breeze.
The parts are also dishwasher safe.
The base doesn’t even get splattered, but you can wipe it with a clean cloth if needed.
What performs the Cuisinart citrus juicer stand out from other juicers in its price range is its Final-Spin feature. This is the unit’s capacity to turn and squeeze the pulp left on the reamer and filter, making you get every last drop available in your fresh produce.
It’s easily initiated by placing the area cover and using a bit of pressure on it, guaranteeing that there won’t be any wasted juice left in the unit.
Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer review
Pros and Cons
How the Juicer Works
- It’s so simple! Put half a fruit on the catkin, and smoothly press down. Ta-da!
- Works so well that the reader leaves the surface empty!
- The Auto-Reversing Cone makes for efficient juicing. Don’t be shocked if you push, release, then drive forward again and it spins in the reverse orientation. This is what makes it so excellent at getting all the juice out.
- Final-Spin feature–After you’re done juicing, push down on the lid to activate rapid spinning to get more juice out of the pulp and juice container. Every. Last. Drop.
Top 5 best selling Cuisinart juicer
- 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor with large 3-inch feeding chute
- Control dial with blue LED light ring; anti-drip adjustable flow spout; easy unlock and lift system
- Foam-reducing filter basket; die-cast and stainless-steel housing; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 2-liter pulp container, 1-quart juice pitcher, and cleaning brush
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Juice Pitcher holds up to 16 ounces of juice, and can be replaced for uninterrupted juicing
- Pulp container collects up to 40 ounces and is removable for easy cleaning
- Food Pusher fits securely into feed tube to guide fruits and vegetables properly while juicing
- Adjustable flow spout is manually controlled and prevents dripping
- Mesh filter basket and blade assembly grinds fruits and vegetables to extract maximum amount of juice; easily separates pulp
- 24-oz. Easy-Pour Glass Carafe with lid
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings—low, medium, high
- Auto-reversing, universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing
- Cover activates Final-Spin feature and protects against dust in storage
- Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings-low, medium, high; Auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing
- Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp; Extra-long Snap-Up spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping
- Juicing cone accommodates small limes to large grapefruits; Cover activates Final-Spin feature and protects against dust
- Brushed stainless steel design; Easy-clean dishwasher-safe parts
- Convenient cord storage
- Why The Mueller Ultra Juicer – Under it's sleek modern stainless-steel design and low counter-top footprint, it packs the 1,100 watt punch of much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicers in a fraction of the size and cost. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
- Dual-speed Versatility - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; "2" fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- Clean-ups Are A Snap - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is surrounded by an Italian made micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- Extra Large 3” Feed Chute - A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight while operating. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer if the motor were to overheat from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc. Designed with an anti-drip function extra large 3” feed chute which avoids spillage.
- European Engineered – American Guarantee - 100% 2 Year Warranty so you can buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
Last update on 2021-01-11 at 22:37 - Details
While the Cuisinart CCJ-500 didn’t do everything that bad when it came to juice yield, the massive loss inconvenience with the need of a built-in container or an adjustable reamer execute it very hard to support this one, as we discovered the BLACK+DECKER also the Proctor Silex to be much more beneficial and cost a bit less.