Starting a home can be difficult, from deciding how the design will be like to choosing appliances and furniture.
When picking appliances, look for trusted brand names first, followed by the materials used and their functionality and features. One of the most critical appliances your home should have is the best over the range convection microwave that fits your budget, because they are so versatile!
In the following article, I will give you a list of 5 Best Ge Profile Microwaves Reviews to help you making right decision.
|GE JES1145SHSS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven||26 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|GE Smart Countertop Microwave Oven | Complete with Scan-to-Cook Technology and Wifi-Connectivity |...||98 Reviews||$202.59||Buy on Amazon|
|GE JVM3160RFSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel||463 Reviews||$251.10||Buy on Amazon|
|GE PVM9005SJSS Microwave Oven||120 Reviews||$539.10||Buy on Amazon|
|GE Profile PEB9159SJSS 22" Countertop Convection/Microwave Oven with 1.5 cu. ft. Capacity in...||69 Reviews||$849.95||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2022-04-20 at 05:40 - Details
- 1 GE JES1145SHSS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven Review
- 2 GE JES1097SMSS Smart Countertop Microwave Oven Review
- 3 GE JVM3160RFSS 30″ Over-the-Range Microwave Oven Review
- 4 GE PVM9005SJSS Profile 2.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave Review
- 5 GE Profile PEB9159SJSS 22″ Countertop Convection Microwave Oven Review
GE JES1145SHSS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven Review
- APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (HxWxD) 12 in x 20 5/16 in x 15 5/8 in
- 1.1 cu. ft. capacity
- Convenience cooking controls
- Weight and time defrost Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
- Turntable Rotates food throughout the cycle
Last update on 2021-06-09 at 08:21 - Details
This GE model is a 1.1 cubic foot microwave with some pretty familiar controls and 950 watts of power. It’s particularl well suited for small, fast reheating projects, but comes with buttons for automatically cooking dinner plates, frozen veggies, soup, bread, potatoes, fresh veggies, and more. There are ten power levels, a turntable that’s a little over 12 inches, a 30-second key, and a child lock. However, there is no automatic sensor option to cook an unknown food like many modern microwaves include
- Powerful performance for a smaller microwave
- No sensor button
- Occasional performance issues reported
GE JES1097SMSS Smart Countertop Microwave Oven Review
- COOKING MADE SMARTER WITH WIFI POWERED BY SMART HQ�: Voice-enabled cooking allows you to turn microwave on and off, add time or change power level via Alexa or Google Assistant; Scan-To-Cook Technology saves time and optimizes frozen food preparation
- SPACE-SAVING EXTERIOR, SPACIOUS INTERIOR: 900 watts of power and 0.9 cu. ft. inside allow for effective, efficient cooking while not taking up valuable kitchen space; glass turntable rotates for optimum cooking
- EASY SET UP: Freestanding microwave fits easily on countertop or open shelf, with 39� power cord
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: Simple, one-touch operation with convenience cooking controls; kitchen timer, child lock controls and cooking complete alarms add convenience
- EASY AUTO OR MANUAL DEFROST: Defrosting times and power levels can be programmed or set manually for optimal results
Last update on 2022-04-20 at 05:53 - Details
Called the Smart Countertop Microwave, the device’s companion app knows the cooking instructions for over 3,000 meal items, including frozen, refrigerated and fresh food. All you have to do is put your meal in the microwave, open the app, scan the food’s barcode with your phone’s camera, and the microwave gets to work.
GE says it will expand the app’s catalogue over time, but unfortunately you’ll still have to get up and collect the food yourself once the cooking is done.
If you feel like going off-piste and using the microwave manually, then you can of course push the buttons, adjust the settings and set a timer yourself, like on any other microwave.
Or you can yell at Alexa instead, because the GE Smart Countertop Microwave currently comes bundled with an Amazon Echo Dot. Hook the two up via the GE Appliances Alex skill, and you can ask your virtual assistant to start and stop the microwave, or adjust the power level and set a timer.
We think this might just be the perfect smart device for students heading to college later this year.
Continue Reading: Sharp Microwave Oven Reviews
GE JVM3160RFSS 30″ Over-the-Range Microwave Oven Review
- 1. 6 cu. ft. capacity. 1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Dimensions: 29.87" W x 15.25" D x 16.5" H | Net Weight: 63.0 lb
- Auto and time defrost. Defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
- Turntable On/Off. Controls turntable operation
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system. Removes smoke, steam and odors
Last update on 2022-05-22 at 12:30 - Details
The GE JVM3160RFSS 30″ Over-The-Range Microwave Oven is not a flashy microwave to be occasionally used for popcorn cooking or as a kitchen decoration of sorts. This is a powerful microwave oven that does everything you’d want your microwave to do and more. Whether you’re a college student looking to prepare a quick meal every day, or an experienced family cook who likes filling their family’s bellies with tasty food, this model will get the job done and even over-deliver when it comes to performance.
- Easy to use
- Good venting system
- Great performance
- Large number of presets
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Accurate cooking sensor
- Bland design
- Dark buttons
GE PVM9005SJSS Profile 2.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave Review
- Your purchase includes One GE Over-the-range Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel color, PVM90005SJSS model | Filter kit included
- Exterior dimensions – 16.15” D x 29.93” W x 17.3” H | | Cabinet required width – 30” | Interior dimensions – 23” W x 15” D x 10” H | Total capacity – 2.1 cu ft. | Vent CFM – 400 | Turntable size – 14.25” | Watts – 1050.0 W | Input Volts/Hertz – 120/60
- Enjoy a sleek appearance that makes cleaning easy
- Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Three options with a single touch. For instant convenience, choose when to automatically sync clocks and the range elements with the microwave's surface light and vent
Last update on 2022-05-22 at 04:11 - Details
Bringing style into your kitchen along with unquestionable convenience is now possible with this GE PVM9005SJSS Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
The Sensor Cooking feature automatically adjusts to the humidity in the microwave for the perfect cooking result, but that is not the only incredible feature. The Chef Connect can sync the clocks or automatically activates the light and the ventilation fan whenever your stove burners are being used. The 3-speed venting system removes steam, odors, and smoke from the surroundings very quickly.
But not to sound like we are trying to compel you to purchase this product; instead, we welcome you to go through the following GE PVM9005SJSS review that we took the liberty of putting together. It is sure to make your decision easier.
The easy-to-read display and touchpad make the unit approachable even to a person who does not have the experience with this modern-day appliance. The functions of Sensor Cooking and Chef Connect are included to make the cooking experience more natural and far more pleasant.
A prominent feature of the machine is its robust ventilating system that eliminates all the smoke and odors. As a result, even the cleaning of this product is much more comfortable. In addition to this feature, there is an indicator light that lets you know when the filter needs changing; no need to check frequently or to worry about it.
Looking through all the features that this product has to offer, all the reasons to support acquiring it and comparing it to competitor’s prices, it almost makes this purchase a must-do. There may be a small flaw or two, but that does not even begin to outweigh everything else this microwave includes in its package. It is not even worth discussing.
- Spacious interior.
- Automatic sensor cooking.
- Ventilation system.
- Great cooking power.
- Large Unit
- Too Noisy For Some People
GE Profile PEB9159SJSS 22″ Countertop Convection Microwave Oven Review
- Your purchase includes One GE Profile 22-Inch Countertop Convection/Microwave Oven. Trim kit is not included
- Microwave dimensions: 20" D x 21.75" W x 13" H | Inside dimensions – 15-½” D x 15-½" W x 10-7/8" H | Product Weight: 38 lbs. Capacity: 1.5 Cu. Ft. | Cabinet Overlap requirements – 30” x 27” | Volts/Hertz – 120V, 60Hz
- Convection cooking – Choose this setting when baking or browning is desired
- Sensor cooking controls – Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
- Achieve golden-brown results with a specially designed rack that allows air to circulate around foods for even heat distribution during convection cooking
Last update on 2022-04-20 at 05:40 - Details
This powerful countertop microwave by GE features 10 unique power levels and 1.5 cu. ft. of capacity, making it the perfect addition to your kitchen. The unit’s sensor cooking controls automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results. Utilize the convection cooking feature when you want to bake or brown food. This microwave oven also works as a warming oven, keeping your food hot and ready to serve.
SENSOR COOKING CONTROLS
Automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results
BUILT-IN CAPABLE MICROWAVE
This countertop microwave oven is built-in capable with a sleek matching trim kit
1.5 CU. FT. CAPACITY
1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
Choose this setting when baking or browning is desired
Keeps prepared foods warm and fresh, and retains superb moistness and crispness
Achieve golden-brown results with a specially designed rack that allows air to circulate around foods for even heat distribution during convection cooking
Maximizes oven space and flush design easily accommodates multiple dishes
- Good value for price, looks very nice “built in”
- Exposed heating element.