Life’s good when you know that you have LG in your kitchen. The LG LCRT2010ST microwave is a large 1200 watt monstrous microwave. And if you think it only talks big, you should also check it in action. With Sensor Touch settings which come with 7 fixed set functions, you can start heating up your food at what happens close to the environment itself. If that is not what you desire, custom settings are ready where you can set up your own time and power level.
- LG LCRT2010ST Reviews
- Pros and Cons
- ALSO GREAT LG PRODUCTS
LG LCRT2010ST Reviews
The LG LCRT2010ST Countertop Microwave Oven is a powerful stainless steel model which comes with a lot of bells and whistles enough to tackle your cooking needs. Available with a 2.0 Cu. Ft rounded interior, this unit comes with a powerful 1200 Watts heating power, a TrueCook Plus technology which allows it to make cooking calculations for you.
No products found.
Sensor cooking technology which senses the amount of humidity in your food to adjust the cooking time and easy to use one-touch settings which are intuitive and precise. It boasts a sensor cooking technology that measures the level of humidity in the food and calculates cooking time and intensity for the ultimate results. Thanks to the smart EasyClean interior with curved edges, removing the food residues is possible using only a damp cloth. The intuitive controls make cooking easier as you can select exactly what type of dish you want to prepare, be it fresh or frozen.
The interior is made of a non-stick material which is easy to clean while the outer stainless steel coating is rust-proof and durable. The LG LCRT2010ST Countertop Microwave Oven has a weight of 39.7 pounds and dimensions of 23.9×19.2×13.6 inches.
Pros and Cons
- It’s incredibly powerful
- Interior light allows you to see the food whilst it’s inside the appliance
- It can calculate the cooking time by itself
- Easy clean feature
- Express Defrost settings
- Some claim that it’s heavy to handle
- Hasn’t got a Keep Warm feature
This is a popular model because it’s a very large oven with a 2.0 cu.ft capacity and a 16” wide turntable that can hold large pans and pots. This means that its one of the most suitable item to purchase, if you have a large family.
Continue Reading: Toshiba EM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven Review
ALSO GREAT LG PRODUCTS
LG LMC0975AST Neochef 0.9 Cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven, 20 x 12 x 16 inches, Stainless Steel
- LG Smart Inverter replaces this all-or-nothing approach with precise, variable power that provides more even cooking and better defrosting
- Whether you’re thawing a pound of hamburger or reheating last night’s dinner, your food is heated evenly all the way through-with no more cold centers or overcooked edges
- LG’s EasyClean interior – assisted by Anti-Bacterial Coating – resists stains and buildup, so cleaning your microwave doesn’t have to be a chore
- Intuitive SmoothTouch glass controls not only look sleek but makes operating your range a snap with just a touch of your finger
- Best of all they have been designed with practicality in mind – the smooth surface easily wipes clean
- Hexagonal-shaped stabilizer ring on LG NeoChef microwaves provides 6 wheels for the turntable to rest upon instead of just 3
LG LCRT1513SW Countertop Microwave Oven, 1100-watt, White
- Countertop microwave oven with 1100 watts of power, 1.5 cu. ft. oven capacity and 14.2-inch diameter turntable
- Eco-On feature saves you energy when the microwave is not in use
- EasyClean round interior and coating for quick and easy cleaning without harsh chemicals
- Cooking options include EZ-On, Sensor Touch, Auto Cook, Auto Defrost, Quick Defrost, Soften, Melt, Time Cook w/10 power levels and multi-stage cooking
- Child Lockout locks keypad to prevent oven from accidental start
LG LMC1575AST 1.5 Cu. Ft. Neochef Countertop Microwave Oven, 20″ x 12″ x 16″, Stainless Steel
- Senses optimal temperatures and automatically turns off the microwave, eliminating the guesswork
- Generous capacity and the splatter-resistant EasyClean interior elevate cooking and cleaning convenience to a new level
- Better Defrosting than an ordinary microwave and you’ll get alternating blasts of full power followed by a periods of no power until the timer goes off
- Smart Inverter has precise, variable power that provides more even cooking and better defrosting; food is heated evenly all the way through-with no more cold centers or overcooked edges
- LG’s EasyClean interior – assisted by Anti-Bacterial Coating – resists stains and buildup, so cleaning your microwave doesn’t have to be a chore. Simply wipe with a damp cloth-no chemicals, no scrubbing, no problem
- Using your microwave shouldn’t have to be a balancing act. The hexagonal-shaped stabilizer ring on LG NeoChef microwaves provides 6 wheels for the turntable to rest upon instead of just 3