8 ways of preserving the karaoke sound system will help your family’s sound system work best when you use them.
Speaking of sound systems, phrases are quite common and familiar in modern day life. Especially with the karaoke audio serving the needs of entertainment as the focus and attention of more people. However, not everyone knows how to use karaoke and preserve them effectively, durability to always maintain the most standard sound. In this article, we would like to share with customers and readers on how to keep the karaoke sound still works best, making the karaoke always operating stably.
First, you should pay attention to the weather, climate, humidity. These factors are quite significant and directly affect your home karaoke sound system.
- Sound system works in overheating condition
- Preserving the sound system during wet rain
- Pay attention to the impact of light on the karaoke speakers
- Amplifier connectors of the system
- Carefully the connector of the wire, avoid making the circuit breaker
- Make sure the power supply for the speakers is adequate
- Avoid to load too many speakers amply
- Keep equipment clean from dust and dirt
- Top 5 best selling karaoke system
Sound system works in overheating condition
This is a common problem that any sound system can encounter is not just a family karaoke sound. To overcome this situation, you should not let your audio system work for too long, give them proper rest. Also, do not place the system in hot areas of your home, or near a fireplace, which will add to the heat of the rig and affect its performance and lifespan.
Preserving the sound system during wet rain
In a standard sound system or a home karaoke sound system, the audio equipment includes amps, CD players, speakers, … very sensitive to water. You should pay attention to preserve these devices in the humid, wet season or wet. Avoid the accumulation of water in the appliance, which reduces the possibility of action, resulting in fire or electric shock.
To overcome this situation you need to plug the device continuously in standby mode. Just keeping the power plug in standby mode will help the power supply in the machine continue to operate, generate heat, drying equipment is not moist, improve the device does not stick to the above phenomenon. Also, you should also maintain a daily operation for a few hours. Or, if your house has heating, it is better to install the heater so that the space around the unit is dry and not damp.
With sensitive equipment like a disc player, if you do not receive a disc, you do not worry too much. Most of the causes are due to humidity, open the case, use a hair dryer and dry it inside and reconnect to check if the appliance is working.
Pay attention to the impact of light on the karaoke speakers
Ultraviolet rays are ideal for decomposing tires made of rubber or foam. If sunlight hits the diaphragm, the tendon replacement process will be shortened. The light of the neon lamp also causes the same effect. So it is best to make curtains, avoid sunlight directly into the speaker film to limit the penetration of ultraviolet light.
Next is the technical issues, you also need to know the technical and operational principles of the karaoke system for your sound system works well and avoid such undesirable damage. You need to pay attention to the following:
Amplifier connectors of the system
Connectivity issues are essential to all audio systems, not just karaoke home audio systems. Loudspeakers are the jacks of the amplifier with speakers, not to overlap devices. When turning off the sound system, it is necessary to adjust the volume level to the minimum before proceeding.
Carefully the connector of the wire, avoid making the circuit breaker
This is a fairly common occurrence and is often harmful to the amp. Do not let the amplifier run too many speakers when the two ends of the speaker wire cause the short circuit that harms the amplifier.
Make sure the power supply for the speakers is adequate
Ensuring sufficient power for the speakers is a matter for you to choose the most suitable audio equipment. That means that the stuff you select must match with each other regarding operating power to make the sound system stable and durable.
Avoid to load too many speakers amply
Overloading the speakers will cause the amplifier to work with maximum continuous power producing a lot of damage to the equipment, but the sound quality is not guaranteed can damage the amp and damage to the other machine.
And the last thing you do not forget is that
Keep equipment clean from dust and dirt
General equipment and sound equipment in particular need to be periodically cleaned to keep the audio equipment clean and to maintain the equipment better, bringing aesthetics to the audio equipment.
We have shared 8 ways to preserve the karaoke sound, so that your orchestra is always working well.
Top 5 best selling karaoke system
- Great for all ages (4 - 104); Stand adjusts from 2' to 6' height and anywhere in between
- Bluetooth: Connect your smartphone or tablet for thousands of songs/karaoke videos from YouTube and all your favorite karaoke apps; No CDs needed
- Voice effects: 10 different effects including harmonize, high pitch, low pitch, chipmunk and many more; 8 sound effects to make your performance even more fun (air horn, cheers, DJ scratch and more)
- Put on your own concert with 16 different room and ceiling-filling light shows
- Best sounding stand-up all-in-one karaoke machine available
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville RPG2X15 Package PA System Mixer/Amp+15" Speakers+Stands+Mics+Bluetooth. (1) Rockville RNRMR10 10' 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable. Rockville RCDR10B 10' Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
- Built in FM radio.Two 15˝ premium 4 ohm professional long throw woofer with 2" voice coils, and 40 oz magnets!. State-of- the-art 1˝ Titanium Diaphragm Driver Tweeter. Incredibly deep bass and clear sounding mids/highs. 350 Watts RMS / 700 Watts Program Power / 1400 Watts Peak. Molded plastic speaker cabinet for increased sound quality. Two way cabinet architecture. Horizontal / Vertical position for use as stage monitor or PA speaker.
- Rockville RCDR10B Black Dual Mono Right Angle RCA to Straight RCA Patch Cable. Dual RCA to Dual RCA. Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer. 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity. OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility. Length: 10 Ft. Color: Black
- Rockville RNRMR10 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable. Nickel-Plated Plugs for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer. 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity. OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility. Length: 10 Ft
- 8 Channel Powered Mixer with 1400 watt amplifier built in Built in Bluetooth connectivity. 17 Inputs! 2 Speaker outputs and line output to connect a subwoofer or more speakers. USB / SD Input. MP3 Playback. LCD Display. Bluetooth connectivity. 350 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program Power / 1400 Watts Peak into 4 ohm (2 x 8 ohm) speakers. 8 balanced XLR and ¼" microphone inputs. Tape/CD Line inputs. Master volume control. Bass, treble controls, and level controls on each channel. Reverb effect level c
- 6 Channel Power Mixer with Build-in amplifier 2000 Watts Peak
- 2pcs 10" 2-way plastic body speakers / 800 Watts Peak Power, 400 Watts Program, 200 Watts RMS
- Dual Wireless Microphone System With 2pcs Handheld Mics
- Heavy Duty Speaker Stands (2pcs)
- 25 ft long Speaker cables (2pcs) / 3ft Audio Cable
- BUILD TO LAST: Sturdy all metal construction for Quad-channel UHF wireless microphone receiver and high sensitivity unidirectional handheld mics, suitable for heavy use. High quality dynamic cartridge is specially engineered to limit feedback and interference, picking up sound smoothly and transmitting sound hassle-free. Deliver clear, robust, optimal true sound
- BEYOND-EXPECTATION WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: 4-channel wireless mic set operates in frequency range of 530MHz - 580MHz. Fixed frequency design for ultra signal stability, eliminating unwanted distortion. Professional receiver with LCD display showing frequency number, LED light showing signal and audio output level, and individual volume controls enabling precise vocal balancing. Up to 260ft long range reliable performance in wide open space light of sight
- VERSATILE USE: The rack mountable metal receiver features four XLR outputs and one 1/4'' audio output jack to connect to your amplifier, mixer, stereo, or other PA systems, auto pair up with transmitters for plug-and-go easy setup. Great for all outdoor activities such as party, wedding, speech, conference, small gigs, karaoke
- BOX CONTENTS: 4-Channel UHF wireless receiver, 2 Antennas, 4 UHF wireless handheld microphones, Power adapter, 1/4'' Audio cable, User's manual, 8 AA batteries for long hour operation *This batch might not contain battery for air control
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx audio products come with 1-year warranty & supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for discontinued/defective parts or troubleshooting, service @ phenyxusa.com
Last update on 2019-07-04 at 04:41 - Details