8 ways of preserving the karaoke sound system will help your family’s sound system work best when you use them.
Speaking of sound systems, phrases are quite common and familiar in modern day life. Especially with the karaoke audio serving the needs of entertainment as the focus and attention of more people. However, not everyone knows how to use karaoke and preserve them effectively, durability to always maintain the most standard sound. In this article, we would like to share with customers and readers on how to keep the karaoke sound still works best, making the karaoke always operating stably.
First, you should pay attention to the weather, climate, humidity. These factors are quite significant and directly affect your home karaoke sound system.
- Sound system works in overheating condition
- Preserving the sound system during wet rain
- Pay attention to the impact of light on the karaoke speakers
- Amplifier connectors of the system
- Carefully the connector of the wire, avoid making the circuit breaker
- Make sure the power supply for the speakers is adequate
- Avoid to load too many speakers amply
- Keep equipment clean from dust and dirt
- Top 5 best selling karaoke system
Sound system works in overheating condition
This is a common problem that any sound system can encounter is not just a family karaoke sound. To overcome this situation, you should not let your audio system work for too long, give them proper rest. Also, do not place the system in hot areas of your home, or near a fireplace, which will add to the heat of the rig and affect its performance and lifespan.
Preserving the sound system during wet rain
In a standard sound system or a home karaoke sound system, the audio equipment includes amps, CD players, speakers, … very sensitive to water. You should pay attention to preserve these devices in the humid, wet season or wet. Avoid the accumulation of water in the appliance, which reduces the possibility of action, resulting in fire or electric shock.
To overcome this situation you need to plug the device continuously in standby mode. Just keeping the power plug in standby mode will help the power supply in the machine continue to operate, generate heat, drying equipment is not moist, improve the device does not stick to the above phenomenon. Also, you should also maintain a daily operation for a few hours. Or, if your house has heating, it is better to install the heater so that the space around the unit is dry and not damp.
With sensitive equipment like a disc player, if you do not receive a disc, you do not worry too much. Most of the causes are due to humidity, open the case, use a hair dryer and dry it inside and reconnect to check if the appliance is working.
Pay attention to the impact of light on the karaoke speakers
Ultraviolet rays are ideal for decomposing tires made of rubber or foam. If sunlight hits the diaphragm, the tendon replacement process will be shortened. The light of the neon lamp also causes the same effect. So it is best to make curtains, avoid sunlight directly into the speaker film to limit the penetration of ultraviolet light.
Next is the technical issues, you also need to know the technical and operational principles of the karaoke system for your sound system works well and avoid such undesirable damage. You need to pay attention to the following:
Amplifier connectors of the system
Connectivity issues are essential to all audio systems, not just karaoke home audio systems. Loudspeakers are the jacks of the amplifier with speakers, not to overlap devices. When turning off the sound system, it is necessary to adjust the volume level to the minimum before proceeding.
Carefully the connector of the wire, avoid making the circuit breaker
This is a fairly common occurrence and is often harmful to the amp. Do not let the amplifier run too many speakers when the two ends of the speaker wire cause the short circuit that harms the amplifier.
Make sure the power supply for the speakers is adequate
Ensuring sufficient power for the speakers is a matter for you to choose the most suitable audio equipment. That means that the stuff you select must match with each other regarding operating power to make the sound system stable and durable.
Avoid to load too many speakers amply
Overloading the speakers will cause the amplifier to work with maximum continuous power producing a lot of damage to the equipment, but the sound quality is not guaranteed can damage the amp and damage to the other machine.
And the last thing you do not forget is that
Keep equipment clean from dust and dirt
General equipment and sound equipment in particular need to be periodically cleaned to keep the audio equipment clean and to maintain the equipment better, bringing aesthetics to the audio equipment.
We have shared 8 ways to preserve the karaoke sound, so that your orchestra is always working well.
Top 5 best selling karaoke system
- Operating Range: 80 Feet. UHF wireless microphone is less likely to subject to interference than VHF microphone. Reliable signal and no worried about the sound will be cut in and out during use.
- 3 vocalists can sing karaoke together. 1/4’’ input for extra wireless microphone (not included but could be found from Fifine). Separate volume control for each wireless mic. Perfect for karaoke, party, school and church.
- Adjustable echo effect. Allowed to mix the mic signal with music signal without using an mixer. Compact metal receiver, has stronger anti-interference ability than plastic ones. This wireless microphone system can save space at home and be portable for on the go use.
- 3 verified cables allowed flexibility for connections. 1x1/4’’ audio cable (L:39’'), 1x3.5mm audio cable (L:59’'), 1x3.5mm to RCA audio cable (L:59'’). It could be a karaoke microphone or speaking microphone to meet different purpose.
- You will get: 1 wireless receiver, 2 handheld microphones, 3 audio cables, power cord, useful video guide and friendly customer service. Note: external speaker is required to output the sound of mics.
- Rockville RPG2X10 800 Watt Complete PA System Package With Mixer/Amp, 2 10" Speakers, Stands + Wired Microphones and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Rockville RPG2X10 V2 Package PA System Mixer/Amp+10 inches. Speakers+Stands+Mics+Bluetooth. PA system with 4-channel powered mixer.
- Complete portable Pro DJ system. Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL. Two collapsible speaker stands
- Speaker Dimensions: 15. 4 inches x 12. 2 inches x 21. 3 inches. Mixer dimensions: 18. 5 inches x 8. 7 inches x 5. 9 inches. Stand adjustable height: 27. 2 inches - 55. 1 inches
- Box 1 Contents: (2) speakers, (2) stands, (2) microphones, (2) speaker cables. Box 1 Dimensions: 32. 1 inches x 14. 2 inches x 28. 3 inches. Box 2 Contents: (1) mixer. Box 2 Dimensions: 21. 5 inches x 11. 8 inches x 8. 9 inches
- Clear and Pristine Sound Quality: With professional cardioid dynamic capsule, the system can reproduce more excellent, clear, pure and full sound and eliminate background noise and howling. Ideal for Karaoke, Home KTV, Big party, DJ, Wedding, Class use.
- Enhanced Signal Stability: With 15 adjustable frequencies per UHF mic and long transmission range(60 m) in open space, ensuring that up to 15 sets can be used simultaneously without worrying about interferences.
- Sturdy and Durable Material: The all metal mic with steel mesh grille is particularly resistant to impact and corrosion. The receiver box has separate volume control for each wireless mic.
- Easy to Operate: Just turn on the receiver and mics, they will match automatically. Note: It is not compatible with laptop, iPad, cellphone and AV receiver. 2 x AA batteries (not included) are required for each mic.
- What you get: 2 x handheld microphone, 1 x receiver, 2 x anti-slip ring, 1 x 6.35mm audio cable, 2 x mic covers, 1 x manual.
- (1) Pair of Rockville KPS12 12" 3-Way 1600 Watt Karaoke Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!, (1) Technical Pro MM2000BT Powered Bluetooth Microphone Mixer Amplifier Amp SD, USB, (1) Rockville BLUE 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire Car Audio, (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables, (1) Pair of Rockville Tripod DJ PA Speaker Stands + Carrying Case Black RVSS2, (2) Rockville RVSSA1 Universal 35mm Mounting Tripod Pole Speaker Adapter Bracket.
- Features of KPS12: Pair Rockville KPS12 12" 3-Way 1600 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure, Peak Power: 3200 Watts Per Pair (1600 Watts Each), Program Power: 1600 Watts Per Pair (800 Watts Each), RMS Power: 800 Watts Per Pair (400 Watts Each), 3-Way Speaker With Built-In 3-Way Crossover For Amazing Sound!, 12” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 74 oz. Ferrite Magnet, (2) 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 7 oz. Magnet and 100% Copper Voice Coil.
- Features of MM2000BT: Six Mic Inputs, Built-in 10-Band Equalizer, USB/SD Inputs, Aux Inputs, Bass and treble controls, Digital display, Balance controls, Voltage: 110/220v, Peak Power: 2000 Watts, Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, Bluetooth, Mp3 (3.5mm)(32 GB Max), Audio Outputs: Banana binding post (4 speakers), RCA (Line Out) Heaphones (3.5mm), Speaker Outputs: Bare speaker wire (2 speakers), Playback: .mp3, .wav, .wma, Records: 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz on .wav.
- Features of BLUE 14G50 OFC: Rockville BLUE 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire. Tinned coating makes this wire marine grade and protects it from corrosion. This is a 100% copper cable with no aluminum!, If you want top performance then this is it!. Gauge: 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge). Wire Length: 50 Foot. Stranding: 105 x 0.15mm x 2C (105 Strands of 0.15mm per side). Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Flexibility.
- Features of RVSS2: Adjustable Height, Steel Construction, Black Color, Weight Capacity: 132 lbs, Adjustable Height Range: 47-79 inches, Base spread: 0-23 inches, Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches, Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches, Features of RVSSA1:, Rockville RVSSA1 Universal 35mm Speaker Pole Adapter Bracket, Add a speaker stand mount to a PA Speaker, Mounting pole diameter: 35mm (1.375''), Length - 5.9", Width - 4.7", Bracket is constructed from tough durable plastic.
- Features: Rockville RPG2X10 V2 Package PA System Mixer/Amp+10 inches, Speakers+Stands+Mics+Bluetooth, PA system with 4-channel powered mixer, Complete Portable Pro DJ System, Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL, Two collapsible speaker stands, (2) 16 Ft. 1/4” TRS Right Angle Cables
- Speakers: Two 4 Ohm high power long-throw 10 woofers with 1.5 aluminum voice coils and 60oz magnets provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power, 200 Watts RMS / 400 Watts Program Power / 800 Watts Peak, State-of-the-art 1.75 crystal piezo compression horn tweeter, Two way cabinet architecture, Horizontal / Vertical position stage monitor, Pole mountable, Frequency range: 65Hz - 20KHz, Sensitivity: 92dB, Maximum SPL: (110 Watts) 109dB
- Mixer: LCD Display, USB / SD Input, MP3 Playback, Built-In FM Radio Tuner, Bluetooth connectivity, 200 Watts RMS / 400 Watts Program Power / 800 Watts Peak into 4 ohm (2 x 8 ohm) speakers, 4 balanced XLR microphone inputs, Tape/CD Line inputs, 10 total inputs, Master volume control, Bass, treble controls, and level controls on each channel, Reverb effect level control on each channel, Digital delay effect with independent level control, Line Out for connection to external amplifiers
- Microphones: Rockville RMM-XLR Dynamic Microphone, Professional 10 FT XLR Cables Included, Steel Mesh Grill, On/Off Switch, Rugged Metal Construction, Natural Sound Reproduction, Beautiful Black Finish (The perfect combination of matte and shiny black finish), Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz, Super Cardiod Polar Pattern, Impedance 600 Ohm ±5%, Sensitivity -60dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Specifications: Speaker dimensions: 15.4 inches x 12.2 inches x 21.3 inches, Mixer dimensions: 18.5 inches x 8.7 inches x 5.9 inches, Stand adjustable height: 27.2 inches - 55.1 inches, Box 1 contents: (2) Speakers, (2) Stands, (2) Microphones, (2) Speaker cables, Box 1 dimensions: 32.1 inches x 14.2 inches x 28.3 inches, Box 2 contents: (1) Mixer, Box 2 dimensions: 21.5 inches x 11.8 inches x 8.9 inches
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 03:35 - Details