The Panasonic NN-SN686S countertop microwave is one of the best-rated countertop microwaves because of how fast and smoothly it cooks food, how quiet it is, and how easy to clean.
Panasonic NN-SN686S Review
The Panasonic NN-SN686S Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology is another leading unit designed with lots of exceptional features to suit your kitchen needs. With a mix of style and appearance, this microwave is a perfect addition to any contemporary kitchen. It has a powerful 1200 Watts cooking power, a sizeable 13½ inch turntable, and a full 1.2 Cu. Ft interior which is capable of preparing large meals for your family.
It comes with compactly designed means that it has a larger interior capacity while taking up minimal counter space.
With dimensions of approximately 20 inches by 15 inches, by 12¼ inches, and a 13.4-inch turntable, you could fit a 12-inch pizza in it with a little room to spare.
One reason why the NN-SN686S is one of the best Panasonic microwaves because of its smooth touchpad control panel.
The panel features a four-digit display and has sensor reheat, keep warm, popcorn, power level control, more/less, quick 30, cooking timer, and turbo defrost buttons. It also includes a delay start feature, a child safety lock, and a push-button door release.
- The sensor cook button has twelve preset auto-cook options, including Frozen Vegetables and Entrees, Soup, Oatmeal, Pizza, and Pasta, and nine others.
- The keep warm feature allows you to keep foods like vegetables, soups, and desserts in the microwave in a warming state until you are ready to serve them.
- The popcorn button has three different levels, and the power level control has ten different levels so you can choose the right level that’s best for the food you are cooking.
- The cooking timer allows you to set your own cooking and reheating times at one-minute intervals. The turbo defrost button allow food to thaw faster and more evenly.
- This product is also a Panasonic Inverter microwave, which means that it uses a steady stream of power-no matter what power setting it’s at-to prepare food evenly from the edges to the center. The result is that the foods you cook will retain more of their natural color, texture, and nutrients. Plus, you won’t have to worry about foods getting overcooked.
- Because this product is a stainless-steel countertop microwave, it is easy to get it dirty with fingerprints, but it is a breeze to wipe off and keep clean.
- With easy-to-press buttons and easy programming, this Panasonic 1200-watt microwave is compact enough to fit on the counter but powerful enough to cook or reheat all your foods.
Pros and Cons
All in all, the Panasonic NN-SN686S Countertop Microwave Oven has outstanding features which most customers have really praised and enjoyed. This genius microwave has a smart child-safety feature, an inverter turbo defrost, a keep warm feature and an elegant design which is not only attractive but also safe and easy to use.
Other Panasonic Models
- Panasonic microwave: this 950 watt high power, 0.8 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter technology with turbo defrost: Patented inverter technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced inverter turbo defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact design: This countertop microwave with 11 1/4 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; Internal dimensions (h x w x d): 8 1/8 inch x 12 3/8 inch x 13 7/8 inch
- Smart cooking settings with genius sensor: Built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; Other advantages include preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep warm feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve; Power source 120 v, 60 hz
- POWER + INNOVATION - 1250 Watts of High Power with Panasonic Inverter Technology for fast, even cooking and delicious results
- MICROWAVE CONTROLS - 19 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items, 15" turntable; Delay Start and Timer; More/Less Control; Child Safety Lock; Quick 30sec and Popcorn Button with 3 cooking levels
- MINIMUM COUNTERTOP FOOTPRINT - Smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity. Up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- SENSOR INVERTOR TURBO DEFROST - Utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter's continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly. Cavity Dimensions (H x W x D)- 9 x 16 7/16 x 18 1/2 Inches. Unit Dimensions (H x W x D)- 11 15/16 x 21 7/8 x 19 15/16 Inches
- KEEP WARM FEATURE – Microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve
- Cyclonic wave microwave at every temperature level, cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra efficient 3d waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures
- Microwave controls: 20 preset sensor cook menu items, inverter turbo defrost, delay start and timer, more/less control, child safety lock, quick 30 sec and popcorn button with 3 cooking levels
- Minimum countertop footprint smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity; up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- Sensor invertor turbo defrost: Utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on inverter's continuous power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly
- Keep warm feature microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve
Last update on 2020-11-09 at 14:30 - Details