Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a smartly equipped set of features to help you better clean your home. So what kind of smart robot vacuum cleaner? What kind of robots should we buy?
In this smart smoke selection counselor below we will help you answer these questions.
- What is a robot vacuum cleaner?
- How to choose a smart robot vacuum cleaner
- 1. How much is the price of a vacuum cleaner?
- 2. Stylish, eye-catching design
- 3. Note the specifications of the vacuum cleaner
- 4. Features, a utility to use
- 5. Accessories
- 6. Warranty time of the vacuum cleaner
- 7. Should buy a vacuum cleaner mop cleaning company
- 8. Comparison between Samsung vs Xiaomi and Irobot
- Top 5 best robot vacuum cleaner
What is a robot vacuum cleaner?
The vacuum cleaner robot is a pre-programmed smart robot that features automated dust removal for humans and also replaces the steam mop.
The composition of the robot vacuum
Nowadays, there are many brands of vacuum cleaners with different designs and designs, but a smart vacuum cleaner robot is composed of two main parts: body and accessories. According to them.
- The body is made up of the shell, wheel, hardware system, waste disposal box and laser connection, smart wifi.
- Included accessories include chargers, wires, and brushes.
The principle of operation of the vacuum cleaner robot
A vacuum cleaner behaves similarly to a conventional vacuum cleaner, which is based on the law of jet engine to create a considerable suction power from which to remove dirt throughout the distance it moves.
The vacuum-driven robot is based on the under-wheeled system, which is inside the machine which is capable of sensing and responding to the surrounding terrain, for example, it is capable of detecting objects. Obstructions like stairs or cliffs to avoid.
Should you buy a vacuum cleaner?
To answer this question, let’s take a look at some of the advantages and of a vacuum cleaner.
Below we will give you some experience needed in the process of choosing a self-propelled vacuum cleaner.
How to choose a smart robot vacuum cleaner
1. How much is the price of a vacuum cleaner?
Compared to other vacuum cleaners such as household vacuum cleaners, hand vacuum cleaners or car vacuum cleaners, the dust collector robot costs a lot more; a home vacuum cleaner mop is now priced. Ranges from $ 200- $ 1000.
Whereas models priced at around $ 350 are popular, in part because they are well suited to the economic conditions of the vast majority of families today.
2. Stylish, eye-catching design
Style is the first criterion that you need to consider when buying any product, not just one vacuum cleaner, the size of a vacuum cleaner depends on the size of your family room.
A vacuum robot usually has a horizontal diameter of about 24-36cm. You should prioritize the vacuum as small as possible, especially the height. Smaller robots will have more advantage in accessing locations where portable vacuum cleaners can not reach.
3. Note the specifications of the vacuum cleaner
- Dust bag: As above, we recommend that you choose a vacuum cleaner of the smallest size possible, but if the vacuum cleaner is too little, it also means that the dust bag is small. This is something you have to pay particular attention to.
It’s a good idea to measure your home’s knots before buying a vacuum cleaner. If there is a lot of furniture in your room with a low roar, then choose a vacuum robot sized as small as possible but ensure the garbage can be around 340-400gr.
- Filter quality: If you have read through the vacuum cleaner consultation, you may find that we appreciate the HEPA dust filter, which is a dust filter that many companies in the world rely on because of their ability. Retain micronized dust particles that are about 0.5-2 micron in size.
- High Battery Capacity: Li-Ion is the best battery currently available on the market, with a battery life of approximately 1600-2600 mAh, for up to 150 minutes of continuous operation.
Besides the battery capacity, the charging time is also critical, the robot’s vacuum machine can fully load in just 4-5 hours. You can manually charge or manually through the remote control.
- Suction power: The suction power or suction power will be the primary criteria to assess the possibility of a robot vacuum, as well as the price, the capacity of the robot vacuum cleaner is also varied from 400-1800pa.
If the basic needs in the family, a robot vacuum is equipped with a suction power of about 400-600 is relatively stable, especially with the robot reaching the power intake of 1000pa or more, the dust capacity of They will be extremely fast and convenient.
- Noise: Noise is the biggest downside for most electronic devices in general, not just the vacuum robot, as you know, the noise level is proportional to the suction power, when you choose the suction power The higher you are likely to face the loud noise that robots cause dust.
In our experience, you should choose noise-powered robots that are limited to 50-60dB. These robots will operate quietly and have low noise control, children or older adults.
4. Features, a utility to use
Some features and benefits of a vacuum cleaner that you may be interested in, such as a wifi connection, auto-charge or a built-in battery, such as vacuum, dry, wet. Take ownership of these features!
Accessories included with the vacuum cleaner are usually one center brush and one corner brush, which are made of rubber padding and have a length of about 0.5 inches that will support the product better in removing the kind of dirt.
6. Warranty time of the vacuum cleaner
Most vacuum cleaner products have an average warranty period of about 12 months; some higher-end models have a more extended warranty period of about 24-36 months.
7. Should buy a vacuum cleaner mop cleaning company
Currently, vacuum cleaners are mainly originating in the United States, Europe, Germany, East Asia, and China and Japan. Mainly Japanese domestic vacuum cleaner is very popular with users.
To help you better understand the below, we will briefly introduce some of the world famous vacuum cleaner robot companies.
Samsung is known as the second largest smartphone brand in the world. Just behind Apple, Samsung products have become so popular with consumers through high-end products such as televisions, washing machines, refrigerators and Currently the vacuum cleaner equipment …
Robot vacuum cleaner Samsung is good?
In the Asian market, the Samsung vacuum cleaner deserves to be Xiaomi’s No. 1 competitor, possessing a robust modern design, equipped with state-of-the-art technology. In some of the most advanced models of the company, such as Samsung POWERbot ™, the robot also can create funny characters.
However, the Samsung vacuum cleaner is quite limited as the battery life is relatively low, the suction power is relatively weak compared to the same model segment.
Featured productsSamsung POWERbot ™ R7065 , SAMSUNG VR20H9050UW Powerbot Robot Vacuum Cleaner Smart Care Turbo 311mm brush ,
As an electronics and electronics corporation from China founded in 2010, with continuous development, in 2014 Xiaomi rose to become the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. After Apple and Samsung.
Beside the smartphone or the tablet, Xiaomi’s other intelligent devices, such as smart bracelets, televisions, air purifiers or smart vacuum cleaners, are discussed in this article.
Xiaomi intelligent vacuum cleaner robot is good?
Most Xiaomi vacuum cleaners have in common are beautifully designed with beautiful white tones, luxurious design. Equipped with the most modern and advanced technology available today for a vacuum robot such as sensor technology, automatic appointment mode, and battery life.
Featured Products:Roborock S511 Xiaomi Robot Vacuum and Mop , No products found.
Irobot is a US company producing vacuum cleaner robot was established in 1990, experienced nearly 30 years of formation and development of the current Irobot robot dust vacuum has gradually captured the love of Consumers around the world.
Robot vacuum cleaner IRobot is good?
The IRobot Vacuum Cleaner is one of the most popular and best-selling brands on Amazon. Most of Irobot’s products are high-class so the prices are very high, so it is better for families with better economic conditions.
Featured products:iRobot Roomba 690 , iRobot Roomba 960
8. Comparison between Samsung vs Xiaomi and Irobot
Last update on 2019-03-26 at 07:20 - Details
Top 5 best robot vacuum cleaner
- "Best Robot Vacuum of 2018" by Digital Trends.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85") but with quiet operation and increased suction at 1300Pa for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
- BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
- ULTRA-STRONG SUCTION POWER FOR PET HAIR - With 1400Pa ultra-strong power suction, A800 is a best robot vacuum cleaner for pet hair and human hair. The suction power is strong enough to remove any hair on your floor or carpet and prevent the spread of any invisible dirt or particle. Reducing the bacteria in air effectively and making your home a pure, healthy place to live.
- EFFICIENT CLEANING MODES & FILTER SYSTEMS - This smart vacuum cleaner adopts 4 efficient cleaning modes which includes automatic, spot, edge and single room to easily clean your place. It can adjust the suction power from maximum to stable between different modes and it can work quietly under 58dB. Besides, the customizable cleaning schedule can save both your energy & time. A800 vacuum robot also upgraded to 3 cleaning system (Washable Pre-filter/Sponge/High-efficiency).
- ULTRA-THIN DESIGN- With the ultra-thin design, robot vacuum A800 can work better than other traditional vacuum cleaners. After optimizing the height and thickness of each part, the height of this vacuum cleaner is only 2.7 inch and can work flexible under most furnitures such as TV cabinet, sofa, bed and dinning table. 2.7 inch low-profile body enables A800 to avoid getting stuck and reach more place to clean.
- 360°ANTI-COLLISION & ANTI-DROP - The amarey A800 vacuum cleaner adopts 360°anti-Collision and anti-drop technology which can effectively prevent any unnecessary crash and greatly protect your furnitures. With the sensitive anti-drop sensor, you do not have to worry about the vacuum cleaner falling from stairs any more.
- LONG-LASTING WORKING TIME & SELF-CHARGING SUPPORTED - Powered by a 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion batter, the A800 robot vacuums can work up to 100 minutes when fully charged. Powered by a 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery and it could seeks the charging dock automatically after finishing its work or on low battery. A800 automatic vacuum cleaner is always ready to work for you.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Self-cleaning Brushroll captures short and long hair, dust, dander, and allergens to prevent everyday buildup in your home
- Smart sensor navigation seamlessly navigates floors and carpets while proximity sensors assess and adapt to surrounding obstacles
- Dual spinning side brushes pull in debris from corners and edges. One-touch activation
- Long-life lithium-ion battery allows for over an hour of cleaning time
- With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris
- Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump, avoid dropping
- Ideal for hard wood floor. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch. Maintenance : Empty dust box and clean the filter after each use and replace a new filter every month
- The Gen 3 CyclonePower cleaning system with a strong suction provides thorough and concentrated cleaning.
- Automatically starts on its scheduling program and returns to charging station to recharge when battery runs low.
- Multiple smart sensors avoid bumping around or falling off stairs. The A4s even cleans under beds, along the walls and around the clutter. Dirt can not hide.
- Superior battery-group brings up to 140mins cleaning time and prolongs life time.
- What You Get:ILIFE A4s robot vacuum, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging dock, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, user guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Last update on 2019-03-26 at 03:53 - Details