Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a smartly equipped set of features to help you better clean your home. So what kind of smart robot vacuum cleaner? What kind of robots should we buy?
In this smart smoke selection counselor below we will help you answer these questions.
- What is a robot vacuum cleaner?
- How to choose a smart robot vacuum cleaner
- 1. How much is the price of a vacuum cleaner?
- 2. Stylish, eye-catching design
- 3. Note the specifications of the vacuum cleaner
- 4. Features, a utility to use
- 5. Accessories
- 6. Warranty time of the vacuum cleaner
- 7. Should buy a vacuum cleaner mop cleaning company
- 8. Comparison between Samsung vs Xiaomi and Irobot
- Top 5 best robot vacuum cleaner
What is a robot vacuum cleaner?
The vacuum cleaner robot is a pre-programmed smart robot that features automated dust removal for humans and also replaces the steam mop.
The composition of the robot vacuum
Nowadays, there are many brands of vacuum cleaners with different designs and designs, but a smart vacuum cleaner robot is composed of two main parts: body and accessories. According to them.
- The body is made up of the shell, wheel, hardware system, waste disposal box and laser connection, smart wifi.
- Included accessories include chargers, wires, and brushes.
The principle of operation of the vacuum cleaner robot
A vacuum cleaner behaves similarly to a conventional vacuum cleaner, which is based on the law of jet engine to create a considerable suction power from which to remove dirt throughout the distance it moves.
The vacuum-driven robot is based on the under-wheeled system, which is inside the machine which is capable of sensing and responding to the surrounding terrain, for example, it is capable of detecting objects. Obstructions like stairs or cliffs to avoid.
Should you buy a vacuum cleaner?
To answer this question, let’s take a look at some of the advantages and of a vacuum cleaner.
Below we will give you some experience needed in the process of choosing a self-propelled vacuum cleaner.
How to choose a smart robot vacuum cleaner
1. How much is the price of a vacuum cleaner?
Compared to other vacuum cleaners such as household vacuum cleaners, hand vacuum cleaners or car vacuum cleaners, the dust collector robot costs a lot more; a home vacuum cleaner mop is now priced. Ranges from $ 200- $ 1000.
Whereas models priced at around $ 350 are popular, in part because they are well suited to the economic conditions of the vast majority of families today.
2. Stylish, eye-catching design
Style is the first criterion that you need to consider when buying any product, not just one vacuum cleaner, the size of a vacuum cleaner depends on the size of your family room.
A vacuum robot usually has a horizontal diameter of about 24-36cm. You should prioritize the vacuum as small as possible, especially the height. Smaller robots will have more advantage in accessing locations where portable vacuum cleaners can not reach.
3. Note the specifications of the vacuum cleaner
- Dust bag: As above, we recommend that you choose a vacuum cleaner of the smallest size possible, but if the vacuum cleaner is too little, it also means that the dust bag is small. This is something you have to pay particular attention to.
It’s a good idea to measure your home’s knots before buying a vacuum cleaner. If there is a lot of furniture in your room with a low roar, then choose a vacuum robot sized as small as possible but ensure the garbage can be around 340-400gr.
- Filter quality: If you have read through the vacuum cleaner consultation, you may find that we appreciate the HEPA dust filter, which is a dust filter that many companies in the world rely on because of their ability. Retain micronized dust particles that are about 0.5-2 micron in size.
- High Battery Capacity: Li-Ion is the best battery currently available on the market, with a battery life of approximately 1600-2600 mAh, for up to 150 minutes of continuous operation.
Besides the battery capacity, the charging time is also critical, the robot’s vacuum machine can fully load in just 4-5 hours. You can manually charge or manually through the remote control.
- Suction power: The suction power or suction power will be the primary criteria to assess the possibility of a robot vacuum, as well as the price, the capacity of the robot vacuum cleaner is also varied from 400-1800pa.
If the basic needs in the family, a robot vacuum is equipped with a suction power of about 400-600 is relatively stable, especially with the robot reaching the power intake of 1000pa or more, the dust capacity of They will be extremely fast and convenient.
- Noise: Noise is the biggest downside for most electronic devices in general, not just the vacuum robot, as you know, the noise level is proportional to the suction power, when you choose the suction power The higher you are likely to face the loud noise that robots cause dust.
In our experience, you should choose noise-powered robots that are limited to 50-60dB. These robots will operate quietly and have low noise control, children or older adults.
4. Features, a utility to use
Some features and benefits of a vacuum cleaner that you may be interested in, such as a wifi connection, auto-charge or a built-in battery, such as vacuum, dry, wet. Take ownership of these features!
Accessories included with the vacuum cleaner are usually one center brush and one corner brush, which are made of rubber padding and have a length of about 0.5 inches that will support the product better in removing the kind of dirt.
6. Warranty time of the vacuum cleaner
Most vacuum cleaner products have an average warranty period of about 12 months; some higher-end models have a more extended warranty period of about 24-36 months.
7. Should buy a vacuum cleaner mop cleaning company
Currently, vacuum cleaners are mainly originating in the United States, Europe, Germany, East Asia, and China and Japan. Mainly Japanese domestic vacuum cleaner is very popular with users.
To help you better understand the below, we will briefly introduce some of the world famous vacuum cleaner robot companies.
Samsung is known as the second largest smartphone brand in the world. Just behind Apple, Samsung products have become so popular with consumers through high-end products such as televisions, washing machines, refrigerators and Currently the vacuum cleaner equipment …
Robot vacuum cleaner Samsung is good?
In the Asian market, the Samsung vacuum cleaner deserves to be Xiaomi’s No. 1 competitor, possessing a robust modern design, equipped with state-of-the-art technology. In some of the most advanced models of the company, such as Samsung POWERbot ™, the robot also can create funny characters.
However, the Samsung vacuum cleaner is quite limited as the battery life is relatively low, the suction power is relatively weak compared to the same model segment.
As an electronics and electronics corporation from China founded in 2010, with continuous development, in 2014 Xiaomi rose to become the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. After Apple and Samsung.
Beside the smartphone or the tablet, Xiaomi’s other intelligent devices, such as smart bracelets, televisions, air purifiers or smart vacuum cleaners, are discussed in this article.
Xiaomi intelligent vacuum cleaner robot is good?
Most Xiaomi vacuum cleaners have in common are beautifully designed with beautiful white tones, luxurious design. Equipped with the most modern and advanced technology available today for a vacuum robot such as sensor technology, automatic appointment mode, and battery life.
Featured Products:No products found.
Irobot is a US company producing vacuum cleaner robot was established in 1990, experienced nearly 30 years of formation and development of the current Irobot robot dust vacuum has gradually captured the love of Consumers around the world.
Robot vacuum cleaner IRobot is good?
The IRobot Vacuum Cleaner is one of the most popular and best-selling brands on Amazon. Most of Irobot’s products are high-class so the prices are very high, so it is better for families with better economic conditions.
Featured products:iRobot Roomba 960
8. Comparison between Samsung vs Xiaomi and Irobot
Last update on 2021-01-15 at 17:05 - Details
Top 5 best robot vacuum cleaner
- 【Pet Friendly】The yeedi K600 robotic vacuum uses an advanced brushless motor. The motor runs up to 20,000 r/min to generate powerful suction. The design reduces vacuuming noise to just 55dB*, about the same as a microwave.
- 【Ideal for Deep Cleaning】Dual side brushes and a V-shaped nylon & rubber rolling brush work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris. Double click the auto button to activate Turbo Mode increasing suction power up to 1500Pa for deep cleaning.
- 【Clean hard to reach places】The low profile design gets under sofas, beds, and furniture where dirt hides and works on wood, tile, and carpet.
- 【Smart Features】Protected with a top cover made of anti-scratch tempered glass; smart sensors prevent collisions and falls. Runs for 110 mins per charge and automatically recharges, so it's always ready to clean.
- 【What you get】Yeedi K600 robotic vacuum cleaner, charging dock & power adapter, side brushes, remote control with batteries, multi-function cleaning tool, high-performance filters in dustbin, instruction manual and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
- Impeccable Daily Clean: The R300 robot vacuum lets you easily start clean, schedule & customize cleaning preferences with remote control. Auto-adjust cleaning direction, auto increase suction power, maximizes increase vacuum power with 1700Pa of suction, and adapt its height to seamlessly clean from hard surface floor to short-pile carpet for a spotless clean home.
- Vacuuming and Mopping: R300 robot vacuum supports wet mopping function, combines 1700Pa max strong suction, mopping hard surface floors from small dust to footprint or mud, and vacuuming everything from small particles to large debris and pet fur much deeper, 2.7inch super slim design glides under and around beds, sofas and other furniture for thoroughly clean.(400ML WATER TANK SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Upgraded Smart Protection: Fully upgraded anti-collision & anti-drop intelligent sensor technology plus pressure-sensitive soft bumper, guide the robotic vacuum cleaner navigate around obstacles and avoid to fall down from stairs and edges.
- 110mins Constant Runtime: Powered by a 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery, the vacuum cleaner supports up to 110 minutes of quiet but powerful suction cleaning, auto-recharge allows the automatic vacuum robot always ready to clean.
- What You'll Get: An R300 robot vacuum cleaner, plus a completely range of robot vacuum accessories: 4x side brushes, 1x extra high efficiency filter, 1x remote control (2AAA batteries included), 1x cleaning brush, 1x charging dock, 1x adapter.
- 90 MIN RUN TIME: Electronic robovac has upgraded lithium ion battery and is fine tuned with more automated sensor programming improving errors getting stuck and climbing over a threshold
- 2. 9” ULTRA LOW PROFILE: the white electric vacuum robot features a 2. 9” thin low profile that vacuums through any dining room or kitchen floors and is small enough to fit under the furniture couch or bed in your house
- 1 TOUCH GO: Wireless robotic vacuum cleaner vacuums tile, hardwood flooring and short carpet - Smart 1 touch power up The robo vac has anti fall cliff sensors that automatically self detect a gap and guides it from running off stairs
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: the robotic floor cleaner has 2 auto side sweeper brushes that extend the reach of the vacuum and rotate to catch indoor dirt and debris in rooms corners and on tiles or hard wood floor
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: the automatic vacuum cleaners air filter keeps air pure and fine dust particles trapped inside dustbin. No brush design and powerful suction does not clog with pets dog or cat hair like the units with a rotating under brush
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 19:15 - Details