Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a smartly equipped set of features to help you better clean your home. So what kind of smart robot vacuum cleaner? What kind of robots should we buy?
In this smart smoke selection counselor below we will help you answer these questions.
- What is a robot vacuum cleaner?
- How to choose a smart robot vacuum cleaner
- 1. How much is the price of a vacuum cleaner?
- 2. Stylish, eye-catching design
- 3. Note the specifications of the vacuum cleaner
- 4. Features, a utility to use
- 5. Accessories
- 6. Warranty time of the vacuum cleaner
- 7. Should buy a vacuum cleaner mop cleaning company
- 8. Comparison between Samsung vs Xiaomi and Irobot
- Top 5 best robot vacuum cleaner
What is a robot vacuum cleaner?
The vacuum cleaner robot is a pre-programmed smart robot that features automated dust removal for humans and also replaces the steam mop.
The composition of the robot vacuum
Nowadays, there are many brands of vacuum cleaners with different designs and designs, but a smart vacuum cleaner robot is composed of two main parts: body and accessories. According to them.
- The body is made up of the shell, wheel, hardware system, waste disposal box and laser connection, smart wifi.
- Included accessories include chargers, wires, and brushes.
The principle of operation of the vacuum cleaner robot
A vacuum cleaner behaves similarly to a conventional vacuum cleaner, which is based on the law of jet engine to create a considerable suction power from which to remove dirt throughout the distance it moves.
The vacuum-driven robot is based on the under-wheeled system, which is inside the machine which is capable of sensing and responding to the surrounding terrain, for example, it is capable of detecting objects. Obstructions like stairs or cliffs to avoid.
Should you buy a vacuum cleaner?
To answer this question, let’s take a look at some of the advantages and of a vacuum cleaner.
Below we will give you some experience needed in the process of choosing a self-propelled vacuum cleaner.
How to choose a smart robot vacuum cleaner
1. How much is the price of a vacuum cleaner?
Compared to other vacuum cleaners such as household vacuum cleaners, hand vacuum cleaners or car vacuum cleaners, the dust collector robot costs a lot more; a home vacuum cleaner mop is now priced. Ranges from $ 200- $ 1000.
Whereas models priced at around $ 350 are popular, in part because they are well suited to the economic conditions of the vast majority of families today.
2. Stylish, eye-catching design
Style is the first criterion that you need to consider when buying any product, not just one vacuum cleaner, the size of a vacuum cleaner depends on the size of your family room.
A vacuum robot usually has a horizontal diameter of about 24-36cm. You should prioritize the vacuum as small as possible, especially the height. Smaller robots will have more advantage in accessing locations where portable vacuum cleaners can not reach.
3. Note the specifications of the vacuum cleaner
- Dust bag: As above, we recommend that you choose a vacuum cleaner of the smallest size possible, but if the vacuum cleaner is too little, it also means that the dust bag is small. This is something you have to pay particular attention to.
It’s a good idea to measure your home’s knots before buying a vacuum cleaner. If there is a lot of furniture in your room with a low roar, then choose a vacuum robot sized as small as possible but ensure the garbage can be around 340-400gr.
- Filter quality: If you have read through the vacuum cleaner consultation, you may find that we appreciate the HEPA dust filter, which is a dust filter that many companies in the world rely on because of their ability. Retain micronized dust particles that are about 0.5-2 micron in size.
- High Battery Capacity: Li-Ion is the best battery currently available on the market, with a battery life of approximately 1600-2600 mAh, for up to 150 minutes of continuous operation.
Besides the battery capacity, the charging time is also critical, the robot’s vacuum machine can fully load in just 4-5 hours. You can manually charge or manually through the remote control.
- Suction power: The suction power or suction power will be the primary criteria to assess the possibility of a robot vacuum, as well as the price, the capacity of the robot vacuum cleaner is also varied from 400-1800pa.
If the basic needs in the family, a robot vacuum is equipped with a suction power of about 400-600 is relatively stable, especially with the robot reaching the power intake of 1000pa or more, the dust capacity of They will be extremely fast and convenient.
- Noise: Noise is the biggest downside for most electronic devices in general, not just the vacuum robot, as you know, the noise level is proportional to the suction power, when you choose the suction power The higher you are likely to face the loud noise that robots cause dust.
In our experience, you should choose noise-powered robots that are limited to 50-60dB. These robots will operate quietly and have low noise control, children or older adults.
4. Features, a utility to use
Some features and benefits of a vacuum cleaner that you may be interested in, such as a wifi connection, auto-charge or a built-in battery, such as vacuum, dry, wet. Take ownership of these features!
Accessories included with the vacuum cleaner are usually one center brush and one corner brush, which are made of rubber padding and have a length of about 0.5 inches that will support the product better in removing the kind of dirt.
6. Warranty time of the vacuum cleaner
Most vacuum cleaner products have an average warranty period of about 12 months; some higher-end models have a more extended warranty period of about 24-36 months.
7. Should buy a vacuum cleaner mop cleaning company
Currently, vacuum cleaners are mainly originating in the United States, Europe, Germany, East Asia, and China and Japan. Mainly Japanese domestic vacuum cleaner is very popular with users.
To help you better understand the below, we will briefly introduce some of the world famous vacuum cleaner robot companies.
Samsung is known as the second largest smartphone brand in the world. Just behind Apple, Samsung products have become so popular with consumers through high-end products such as televisions, washing machines, refrigerators and Currently the vacuum cleaner equipment …
Robot vacuum cleaner Samsung is good?
In the Asian market, the Samsung vacuum cleaner deserves to be Xiaomi’s No. 1 competitor, possessing a robust modern design, equipped with state-of-the-art technology. In some of the most advanced models of the company, such as Samsung POWERbot ™, the robot also can create funny characters.
However, the Samsung vacuum cleaner is quite limited as the battery life is relatively low, the suction power is relatively weak compared to the same model segment.
Featured productsSamsung POWERbot ™ R7065 , SAMSUNG VR20H9050UW Powerbot Robot Vacuum Cleaner Smart Care Turbo 311mm brush ,
As an electronics and electronics corporation from China founded in 2010, with continuous development, in 2014 Xiaomi rose to become the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. After Apple and Samsung.
Beside the smartphone or the tablet, Xiaomi’s other intelligent devices, such as smart bracelets, televisions, air purifiers or smart vacuum cleaners, are discussed in this article.
Xiaomi intelligent vacuum cleaner robot is good?
Most Xiaomi vacuum cleaners have in common are beautifully designed with beautiful white tones, luxurious design. Equipped with the most modern and advanced technology available today for a vacuum robot such as sensor technology, automatic appointment mode, and battery life.
Featured Products:Roborock S511 Xiaomi Robot Vacuum and Mop , No products found.
Irobot is a US company producing vacuum cleaner robot was established in 1990, experienced nearly 30 years of formation and development of the current Irobot robot dust vacuum has gradually captured the love of Consumers around the world.
Robot vacuum cleaner IRobot is good?
The IRobot Vacuum Cleaner is one of the most popular and best-selling brands on Amazon. Most of Irobot’s products are high-class so the prices are very high, so it is better for families with better economic conditions.
Featured products:iRobot Roomba 690 , iRobot Roomba 960
8. Comparison between Samsung vs Xiaomi and Irobot
Last update on 2019-07-04 at 10:21 - Details
Top 5 best robot vacuum cleaner
- With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris
- Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides. Cleaning priority-hardwood>tile>thin carpet
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump, avoid dropping
- Ideal for hard wood floor. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch. Maintenance : Empty dust box and clean the filter after each use and replace a new filter every month
- 90 MIN RUN TIME: Upgraded Lithium battery life for up to 90 min run time and 1200pa suction. Enjoy more advanced programming for improved obstacle climbing
- 1 TOUCH GO: Wireless robotic vacuum cleaner vacumes tile, hardwood flooring and short carpet - Easy 1 touch power up! The robo vac has anti fall cliff sensors that automatically self detect a gap and keep it from running of stairs
- LOW PROFILE: the mini electric vacuum robot features a 2.9" thin low profile will travel through any room and is small enough to fit under the couch or bed in your house
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: the automatic vacuum cleaner's HEPA filter keeps air pure and fine dust particles trapped inside dustbin. No brush design and powerful suction does not clog with dog or cat hair like the units with a rotating under brush
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: the robotic floor cleaner has 2 auto side sweeper brushes that extend the reach of the vacumn and rotate to catch dirt and debris in corners and on hard wood floor
- #1 JETTED TUB CLEANER - Incredibly Effective and Easy to Use. Expert Recommended for All Brands of Jetted Tubs, Hot Tubs, and Jacuzzi's including Whirlpool, American Standard, Delta, Kohler, Spa World and More
- PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM HARMFUL CONTAMINANTS - Easily removes Dirty Soap Scum Build-Up, Odor, Bath and Body Oils, Black Flakes and Other Harmful Contaminants in just a few minutes!
- MADE IN USA FORMULA - Feel confident knowing that you are ordering a Safe Formula made right here in the USA under the most strict manufacturing standards available.
- BEST VALUE AVAILABLE - Concentrated Formula yields up to 8 Cleanings Per Gallon Bottle ! You get the Best Quality Jetted Tub Cleaner available at an Unbeatable Price per Cleaning.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We know that you will be Completely Amazed at how easily and effectively this Jetted Tub Cleaner leaves your Tub and entire Tub Plumbing System sparkling clean that we stand behind it with a No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
- BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE WITH 5 CLEANING MODES. With the powerful 1800Pa strong suction, this robotic vacuum cleaner could sweep your entire house automatically when you are away. The built-in gyroscope could navigate the robot to do a seamlessly sweeping and leaves no dead zone. If you intend to clean a specific area you can choose Spot Cleaning Mode, Edge Cleaning Mode and Single Room Mode, even control the direction manually.
- 2.9-INCH HEIGHT SUITS TO GO UNDER ANY FURNITURE. The optimized thin body enables the sweeper to crawl into every narrow space in your house and clean the neglected dirty area. So you wouldn't feel troublesome to clean the area under the bed, sofa or any other furniture. But don't worry, this robotic cleaner will never get stuck in the corner thanks to its artificial intelligence and built-in gyroscope.
- ENORMOUS CLEANING SCALE UP TO 1615 SQUARE FEET. Powered by a 2500 mAh rechargeable lithium battery, the vacuum cleaner could continuously work up to 100 minutes to tidy up a large house. When the battery runs low, it will go back to the charging station automatically. Just leave the whole sweeping work to this robot and you can forget about it! Your home is always nice and tidy.Please note that the indicator light on the charging base is always on and blinking when it is plugged with power.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENT CLEANING WITH 65 DB LOW-NOISE. This robotic vacuum adopts a pair of constructional wheels which can climb up to 0.63in/16mm high obstacle, so that it could move from room to room freely. It is also equipped with 360 degree anti-collision and drop sensors to avoid falling or accident crashes. It also comes with a boundary strip for you to block it from some dangerous area like bathroom.
- PET AND BABY-FRIENDLY HEPA FILTER FOR A HEALTHY LIFE. We designed this vacuum cleaner with a special value-added feature, High Efficiency Particulate Air filter, which could purify the air while sweeping. The high-intensity air filter could trap the trivial dust particles inside its dustbin to protect your family members from allergy and pollution. Please don't forget to clean the filters every week for your health.
- ILIFE A7 moves with a systematic back-and-forth cleaning pattern in path mode, which cleans efficiently and thoroughly.
- With the Gen 3 CyclonePower cleaning system and interchangeable roller brush system, the Ilife A7 easily handles dust, debris and pet hair on carpets and hard floors.
- App / Remote / Mechanical Buttons: 3 ways to control and schedule your vacuum. Choose what works best for you. Please note ILIFE app requires 2.4G Hz Wi-Fi.
- The new programmable schedule system makes it easy to have the vacuum ready to clean at any time of day, any day of the week.
- What You Get: ILIFE A7 robot vacuum, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging dock, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, user guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Last update on 2019-07-04 at 05:21 - Details